* Free Domain Reseller Account Under Hosting Account Provider?

Hi,

There are many reseller hosting providers who offer free domain reseller account with anyone. I think they create an account under their main reseller account as there is an option to create as many sub-resellers as you want like in resellerclub.com or netearthone.com or anyone else.

My question is: Is it safe to have a domain reseller account under another reseller? Coz you know you can change the entire details of a customer or reseller under you and can have full control on all domains registered by that particular reseller.

My opinion is to have your own individual direct account with reseller instead of provided by hosting reseller provider.

What do you say? Am I right in this thinking or the case is different?

Please guide or comment in this regard for better understandings.

Regards,

Ali

If the provider is trustworthy (Has an established reputation), it's generally safe. They get better rates than you would normally because of bulk domain registrations and can pass the savings onto you. If however you plan on registering many many domains, it's best to just go direct. If you have a lot of money to put down, go direct.

For new web hosts, I'd advise against that, but again trust comes to play here.
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    ۪Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    ¬Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    ۪Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response - 24/7/365 Phone & Live Chat

I agree with you muhammadali. If you want to join domain reseller always join with trusted and big company. Not all big companies want a big deposit. even you can find resell provider with small deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by and5wt View Post
    I agree with you muhammadali. If you want to join domain reseller always join with trusted and big company. Not all big companies want a big deposit. even you can find resell provider with small deposit.
    Like Opensrs reseller program you can just need to deposit money through credit card as well while Resellerclub provides Paypal and offline check. Certainly, a fee usually costs from 2-5% per transaction.
    Founder CODE TOT - Web Development Agency.

I recommend you to have a direct account with a domain registrar not a sub-reseller