I'm aggitated.

Last thursday night, i found a copy of my most favorite movie ever: Rolling Kansas on ebay, being sold for $22.

So, i bought it. And because i'm a big fat dynamo, and i hate walking to the mailbox, i selected for it to be shipped for $10 with fedex 2 day.

Monday passed, and i still hadn't recieved it. I emailed their 'support email' asking for a fedex tracking id, and i recieved no response.

So, i ignored it, and figured the dvd would show up tuesday.

7:00PM passes, fedex doesn't show up; i try to contact the seller via the ebay contact system, no response, again.

SO this morning, I get fed up. So i run a whois query on the domain of the seller, get his phone number, and call him up asking what's up.

The women on the phone tells me that they shipped it via USPS. I ask for a refund on the shipping costs, and she tells me that they will refund me the difference. I accept, and hang up.

Now, 5 hours after i called these people, i still haven't recieved a refund, the dvd isn't in my mailbox, and i'm just tired.

I plan on calling these people tomorrow, if i don't recieve my refund by then. We'll see what happens.

I just want my god damn dvd!