Angry Payoneer replacement for US Virtual Bank Account

Hello,

Payoneer is ending its "Pilot" program on US Virtual Bank Account, and making it full with one "small" change. They are limiting who can send ACH payments to US Virtual Bank account.

The list is following: 2Checkout.com Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Bright Market LLC, Digital River Inc., Elance Inc., E-Trade Financial Corporation, Facebook Inc., Getty Images Inc., Google Inc., Half.com Inc., Intel Corporation, Keynetics Inc. (Click Bank), LinkedIn Corporation, LinkShare Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, PayPal Inc., Plimus Inc, ValueClick Inc. (Commission Junction), Yahoo! Inc.

Meaning, all other millions of US companies can't send ACH to Virtual US Account.

As I'm affected with this is anyone aware of similar service on Internet?

Possibility to receive ACH + debit card connected on it.

TIA!

Who else would you like to receive payments from? These are major ball players here. Even if already have a merchant account with 2Checkout, google, Paypal or Plimus, you will receive the payment directly.
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

Quote Originally Posted by jana View Post
    Hello,

Payoneer is ending its "Pilot" program on US Virtual Bank Account, and making it full with one "small" change. They are limiting who can send ACH payments to US Virtual Bank account.

The list is following: 2Checkout.com Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Bright Market LLC, Digital River Inc., Elance Inc., E-Trade Financial Corporation, Facebook Inc., Getty Images Inc., Google Inc., Half.com Inc., Intel Corporation, Keynetics Inc. (Click Bank), LinkedIn Corporation, LinkShare Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, PayPal Inc., Plimus Inc, ValueClick Inc. (Commission Junction), Yahoo! Inc.

Meaning, all other millions of US companies can't send ACH to Virtual US Account.

As I'm affected with this is anyone aware of similar service on Internet?

Possibility to receive ACH + debit card connected on it.

TIA!
    Hi,

I'm Talia from Payoneer. We are in the process of changing banks, which is why there are going to be changes to our Virtual Account program. We aren't shutting it down in any way, but our new bank requires that we work with a whitelist.

The list you have is the initial list that covers over 95% of the payments that we receive through the Virtual Account.

May I ask who else you'd like to see on the list? If it is a big company, we can try to add it (we are already working on AOL and Barnes & Noble, for example). Regardless, I can try to talk to the other companies you work with and see if we can sign them up to be our partners, and then we can solve the problem.