I will start by stressing that I have only been with them for 2 months. I will be back throughout my time with them to drop more information.
    I started with Tiny-Sites when they were first beginning business and got a pretty good hosting deal. 250 mb of storage and 5 gb (4.88 actual) bandwith and a domain for what amounted to $12 and some odd change after discount. They answered several questions up-front, in addition to agreeing to instal an SSL for me, as well as switching me from the free domain to one I had already purchased, setting the free domain as a redirect.
    I am very new to webhosting, though computers in general have always been fairly intuitive to me. The DirectAdmin control panel is simple, but powerful. Using the installatron I was able to easily install Wordpress. It did take me a while to discover the magic of what an FTP normally does, otherwise I might never have gotten ComicPress properly installed.
    I have had one instance of downtime in the two months. I placed a support ticket and was answered within 27 minutes. I'm not sure where they are located, but around my area (Nebraska), it was 8 o'clock in the evening and definitely after hours. The problem was related to another user uploading a BOT. They maintain a backup and had us back online within an hour.
    When they upgraded to better plans with unlimited databases and email accounts, I requested information or billing to upgrade to those from a 5 limit plan and was upgraded at no fee, which I certainly appreciated.
    I know it is still early and I am not making much use of resources yet, but I am extremely pleased thus far and would recommend them to others.

250mb of storage for $12?
    Far out, you could get UNLIMITED GEEGABYTES FOR $12
    j/k
    Good to hear a good review
    Regards,
    Logan

I will be back throughout my time with them to drop more information. Sounds lovely, and it would be appreciated!
    In the mean time, please share a domain that you host there. It will help validate and add value to your review.
    If you don't want to share it publicly, feel free to send to the moderating team via: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=5383801. Thank you!

Thanks for your sharing mate. So happy that you are comfortable with them. Hit with more reviews after a period. Best wishes for a nice journey ahead.

250mb of storage for $12?
    Far out, you could get UNLIMITED GEEGABYTES FOR $12
    j/k
    Good to hear a good review
    Regards,
    Logan
    I love the "geegabytes"!

Sounds lovely, and it would be appreciated!
    In the mean time, please share a domain that you host there. It will help validate and add value to your review.
    If you don't want to share it publicly, feel free to send to the moderating team via: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=5383801. Thank you!
    Sure thing. There isn't a ton of content yet, because it is a site that launches on the 31st, but you can see that I've done quite a bit of work on it. Once I learn more CSS, it's going to really start shaping up.
    http://www.doomedmedia.com

Thanks for the review. I haven't heard much about Tiny-Sites previously. Seems like they've got some reasonable plans and nice to see another DireactAdmin host.

Sure thing. Thank you for your cooperation!

Thanks for the review. I haven't heard much about Tiny-Sites previously. Seems like they've got some reasonable plans and nice to see another DireactAdmin host.
    It looked so bare to me when I first got started. I had used the demo on other sites and they were so crammed full of options. But, I have found DirectAdmin to actually be a pretty powerful setup and the reduced control panel clutter is appreciated. Considering my relative inexperience on this side of the internet, I'm glad I started with DirectAdmin.

Thanks for the review! It's definitely nice to see more quality-oriented hosts using DA.