Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by deepmob View Post
    when I am restarting the lnmp i am getting this error

http://imagemate.info/image-E885_4D31171D.jpg

and when I am adding a domain then afer adding I am getting this error on the page

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/wwwroot/inc/config.php on line 5
    Could not connect
    Looks like you have added the same domain twice! Did you added your domain name when installing? and added again by command ./vhost.sh ?

And please run the "Top" command and find out current PID for mysql process and kill it! Then issue lnmp restart command!

For example if mysql pid value is "5000"
    Issue command "kill 5000" then restart lnmp! It will fix the mysql problem!

hey bro.

I had buyed a new vps and I get 2 additional ip

now I had setup the LNMP if I want to use these ip for different domain then how I can use it.

one more thing.

when adding a domain with vhost if I am entering xxxx.com and somebody trying to access the domian with www.xxxx.com then I am getting page cant be displayed.

and if I am enterting www.xxxx.com while adding domain with vhost then if I try to enter xxxx.com then also getting same error.

please help me with these.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drspliff View Post
    Why not provide them as a set of .deb packages instead of a naive 'installer' script?

And why use the external PDO_MYSQL when it was merged into the PHP mainline (where it has received bugfixes and improvements) and the last update to the pecl module was in 2006?

It seems like far too much effort to get the same setup which is provided by Debian stable with a few pinned packages with one or two other well maintained package repositories (like the nginx official ppa, dotdeb.org PHP packages etc.)
    You won't catch me installing third party .deb files

Quote Originally Posted by deepmob View Post
    hey bro.

I had buyed a new vps and I get 2 additional ip

now I had setup the LNMP if I want to use these ip for different domain then how I can use it.

one more thing.

when adding a domain with vhost if I am entering xxxx.com and somebody trying to access the domian with www.xxxx.com then I am getting page cant be displayed.

and if I am enterting www.xxxx.com while adding domain with vhost then if I try to enter xxxx.com then also getting same error.

please help me with these.

thanks
    Edit your nginx configuration file and add www.domain to the server_name

This very very good solution

I prefer to install everything manually, that way I know what I should be updating and also know where the files are so I can manage them later.

Quote Originally Posted by teradrop View Post
    I prefer to install everything manually, that way I know what I should be updating and also know where the files are so I can manage them later.
    Same here !
    But thanks for the tutorial anyway

when will it be compatible with ubuntu or centos?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12