Question WebHosting Pad VPS - Good or Bad

Hi,

Had anyone had any experience with web hosting pad?

I am looking for a low cost VPS web host and their prices seem to be the most competitive that I could find

What exactly are your requirements and what type of site are you looking to host? Im not familiar with Web Hosting Pad, however I think you would be making a mistake if you were simply using price points as your number one basis for choosing your next web host.
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    What exactly are your requirements and what type of site are you looking to host? Im not familiar with Web Hosting Pad, however I think you would be making a mistake if you were simply using price points as your number one basis for choosing your next web host.
    I think that that is excellent advice.

In short I am look for hosting which will cater for 30,000 uniques.

The site is not content heavy, about 20-30 pages in total.

I will no more than 250mb to store the site.

I will also require a dedicated ip address, as Ill be adding an SSL too.

Im am currently also considering a shared hosting with a dedicated IP with Godaddy

I have heard a number of bad reviews about them recently, I think doing a little research you will find a much better provider for the same price.

I only hope their VPS is better than their shared hosting.

I was three years with WebHosting Pad (check my earlier posts) and found their uptime fairly poor, their customer service often inept and their online support an outsourced, copy-paste comedy show.

I mostly know of WHP for their high payouts to owners of fake "top 10" lists.

What is it that you're looking for?
    There's plenty of well-known and respected VPS hosts out there, so there's no need to risk/gamble on unknowns.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

I have shared host with them ..not using it much mainly for pop3 right now ..no major issues so far. Had a few tickets with them too and they got back to me in time. For me an OK experience so far (pop3 only)

I decided to go with a UK based web host in the end