* I am a 27 yrs old uni grad looking for London / remote work...

Dear all,

I am looking for work in web hosting. I am just going to write a few words about me on the spot. If you are interested in talking to me further, please let me know.

Web hosting has always been a big part of my life since I was a teenager. Lets just say it has always occupied at least a chunk of my mind. Everything I gained in this area is self-taught and from my first hand experience. My talent is in figuring out technical solutions and dealing with people in communications. I am able to think for myself and make strong decisions which produce results.

I am a recent graduate of Oxford University and am currently living in greater London. I initially intended to enter another profession full time but could not due to some personal problems in the family in the last year or two, resulting in time restrictions.

I am not looking to move, so if I am able to find something in London or able to work remotely from home that would suit me best. I am looking to work part time, at most a couple days a week. I look forward to hearing from those who are intrigued.

Thanks so much for taking your time to read what must be a very different approach to a "Employment / Job Request".

Our company is new and looking for a good remote sales person. If you are able to bring us nice 10 sales per month, and willing to get commision based payment for starting in the first year, Then pm me.
    Newidhost.com - Cheap Hosting Solutions