★ PHP Development Services ★ Taking one FREE project! ★

Hello,

I'm starting a new PHP development company, and I need to get some feedback to use on a website and start a portfolio. In order to get that, I'm going to be accepting one free project. The conditions are thus:

• You supply a design. It needs to be a high quality design.
    • I'll slice your design and code it.
    • I'm allowed to take a screenshot of your design and place it in the portfolio.
    • You provide me with a testimonial after the project is completed.
    • You allow me to place a link to my website in the source code.
    • The project should be of a sensible size. I'll judge what can be considered sensible.
    • I'd usually provide a full 6 months of support to you at no extra cost, but since this is free, I'll be needing a payment if you're in need of help.
    • Lastly, I need your design to be ready immediately. Please send a screenshot in a private message (watermarked if you like).

I don't particularly mind what your project is, as long as I have free reign as to how the coding is completed. Just to let you know, here are a few things I've worked on recently...

1. Ping tree for a loan comparison website, based on SOAP.
    2. Loan application system, complete with acceptance, rejection and so on.
    3. A total redevelopment of a very famous web hosting company's website.
    4. A web desktop designed as a direct replacement for WHMCS, with plug-ins for cPanel.
    5. Various PSD to XHTML/CSS slices, working with great quality finishes and simple, semantic code.

If you're interested, send me a message with a picture of your design, and I'll send you my MSN contact details.

Thanks. =)
    Andrew C.
    Personal Website

I have a design that can be coded and I'm looking for someone to code all of our designs, paid of course. AIM and MSN is in my profile if interested.