Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Hosting business for sale , 85clients , 4 resellers , looking to sell ASAP

Hello ,

For some personal reasons and time i am looking to selll sahahost.com , please note the template is not in english but i will make it english before giving you the site ... domain is for 10years .. and all the customers can speak english ....

85 hosting cleints (most yearly and renew dates are most in a week or month)

4 Resellers

+9000 unique visits daily

i have spend +$5k for advertising and thats how the visits are high ....

i get about 150$ of resellers ..... and the hostings are about 40-70$ yearly (EACH!!),,,

i am looking to sell this ASAP ,

please contact me for more details

navidnadali@gmail.com

thanks
    Giving up does not always means you are weak, it Simply means you are strong to let go!

info :

all the users are using about 20GB space , and about 1000GB bw monthly ,
    Giving up does not always means you are weak, it Simply means you are strong to let go!

Can you post some more information please.

What Control Panel do they use?
    are they on a leased server that can be transferred to the new owner or do the customers have to be moved?
    Plan sizes that are in use?
    How do the customers pay?

What is the price you are looking for?

Hello ,

control panel is cpanel ,
    i am in vps business and they are hosted on one of my vps's which can be transfered to your name and its monthly 45$ (normal price is +150$)
    plan sizes are :

50mb - 1GB bw ---- 200mb-6GB bw ---- 500mb - 20GB bw and so on .. we also have some custome plan like :

song***.com :

5Gb space
    200GB bw

his renew date is in 2month and he pays 300$ yearlly !!

most customers pays with paypal ...

please make a bid ...

Thanks

Your customers are non english, right
    ^_^

Clients mostly from which country?

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco
    Your customers are non english, right
    Yes most of them are non english ,

70% persian people from Iran (can speak english)

30% others including English ,

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Engine
    Clients mostly from which country?
    Most of them :

Iran
    Usa
    Uk

thanks

Unfortunately for any US Citizens, having customers from Iran would technically be illegal, I believe......
    GridZones - Fully Managed colo / dedicated - Unix - Solaris - Linux
    http://www.gridzones.com

Quote Originally Posted by philc
    Unfortunately for any US Citizens, having customers from Iran would technically be illegal, I believe......
    Hello ,

Illegal ?? i wasnt aware of that can you explain a little more please ??

Thanks

yes most processors wont let you accept money from there country. Due to the terror act

The United States is not on friendly terms with Iran, and an economic trade embargo has existed for quite some time. Without specific approvals, US Citizens are forbidden from visiting or doing business with Iran, Cuba, and North Korea (and maybe others, I forget). If any financial transactions are spotted by the feds coming from Iran into the US, one could get it some sort of trouble - how serious, I really don't know. But I'm not sure I would want to risk the hassle......
    GridZones - Fully Managed colo / dedicated - Unix - Solaris - Linux
    http://www.gridzones.com

Quote Originally Posted by philc
    The United States is not on friendly terms with Iran, and an economic trade embargo has existed for quite some time. Without specific approvals, US Citizens are forbidden from visiting or doing business with Iran, Cuba, and North Korea (and maybe others, I forget). If any financial transactions are spotted by the feds coming from Iran into the US, one could get it some sort of trouble - how serious, I really don't know. But I'm not sure I would want to risk the hassle......
    So i am lucky im in UK !! yeah i know they have problems but im not sure if its that Seruise yet !!

Anyway thanks for the info .. so i cant accept any offers from USA !!

Navid

How those people from Iran pays you over PayPal??

Hello ,

60% of them have paypal accounts .. (they get credit card from a company) ... and other 40% i have someone in Iran who collects the money via local banks and he pays me it via paypal he only takes 1.5% of the money !!

Thanks

Just a couple of questions

How long have you been in business?
    If you are in the UK, why are more than half your customers in IRAN?
    I don't understand how you get 9000 unique visitors per day but only have 4 resellers? Where does this traffic come from?

Also, would your customers be able to transfer from paypal to our own HSBC card merchant?

Many thanks.
    Youzo.co.uk
    http://www.youzo.co.uk
    Funky gifts, gadgets, clothing and homeware for him, for her, for the kids, for lovers, for the kids and for everything else!

Hello , thank you for your interest :

1- I had a business partner who was persion and from Iran he started advertising for me there and i found them very nice i always said : 'you give the service they will pay you back' and i my parents are from there too !

2- this is just 20% of the clients i have sold the rest !! i had more than 100Resellers ! but with this 20% i am selling the company name and domain too !

3- i have advertised on more than 10 sites !! i have paid them yearly to put my domains logo up !

I am not sure about HSBC ... i will do a research for you !

Many thanks

Okay many thanks. ITs our own Merchant account with HSBC, so we charge their card ourselves, rather than using paypal.

Also, how much you looking for?
    Youzo.co.uk
    http://www.youzo.co.uk
    Funky gifts, gadgets, clothing and homeware for him, for her, for the kids, for lovers, for the kids and for everything else!

can you provide an accurate breakdown of how many on each plan please

did you do the domain registrations for these clienst - if so how many, which registrar and at what price did you sell the domains

how quickly would you be lookingto exchange ?

how many IP addresses in use ?

where is the VPS and what VPS technology are you using ?
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Quote Originally Posted by othellotech
    can you provide an accurate breakdown of how many on each plan please

did you do the domain registrations for these clienst - if so how many, which registrar and at what price did you sell the domains

how quickly would you be lookingto exchange ?

how many IP addresses in use ?

where is the VPS and what VPS technology are you using ?
    SORRY GUYS ,,,, I HAVE SOLD EVERYTHING ....

I had another company called dornahost.com .. i sold that too

but i have 5 resellers :

they pay 95$ all toghether
    they use 1.5GB space (
    they use 40GB bw
    they use cpanel/fantastico
    they have about 50-60 sites all together

They are all friends of mine and i gurantee they wont cancell for at least a year ! They all live in Asia and they pay me via their local bank i will be able to take the money from them monthly and pay you with paypal/credit card

So if you are looking to get 90-130USD monthly buy this resellers
    I have to sell this in 48hours please make a offer or call me quick at : 0044-7951365772 (Navid N)

Many thanks

OK QUICK NOTE :

This resellers have beeen with me for about 9month now !

I am looking for a price around 600USD ( you will get back your money in less than 6month if they dont upgrade ! which they will so you will get it back in arround 4month is my estatement !)

Please call me on : 0044-7951365772 or pm me here !

Many thanks

Navid Contact me akleshwar@internode.on.net If you are genuinely interested in selling. I may be able to give you an offer.

can you pm me the url please?
    Martyn

has buyavps.com disappeared of this planet because no one can get hold of navid i cant even get hold of him and im willing to put money in. does anyone have a phone number for him that works.

Quote Originally Posted by sentest View Post
    has buyavps.com disappeared of this planet because no one can get hold of navid i cant even get hold of him and im willing to put money in. does anyone have a phone number for him that works.
    You are kidding right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast