Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Bad day for the allies

-4 American soldiers die in land mine explosion.
    -4 American killed in when a man in civilian clothes shoot a rocket at their car.
    *notice those new are not from my Imagination, some might be Propaganda, and some for real*
    -4 American soldiers die in unknown causes.
    -13 soldiers injured in a camp in north Kuwait , 1 dead ,6 in bad conditions.
    -till last night the maries where 70 kilometers from nagaf, now they are "retreating".
    -British airplane shoot down ,news about pilot and co-pilot captured.
    -helicopter shot down
    -16 tanks lost in nagaf battle.
    -VERY FURIOUS battle in um al-kasr ,right now!!! while franks said its already been taking 3 days ago!!!!.
    <um-alkasr is only 15,000 Population>, i would like to ask franks, why am i seeing "heavy" fights inside um-alkas ,right now,while you already said you've taken it 2 days ago?!!
    *update* this just came in, 3 american and british dead in um-alkasr ,just now.

There is already media blocking as Minster of defense has decided yesterday, also franks decided not to go into town ,but to go around towns, because of the causalities the allies are suffering.

I don’t care if its not on CNN, its already here since last night on channels of countries that support USA.if u can read arabic,check ALjazeera TV channel.

God Bless Us All...

>> I am praying for this war to be over with

You forgot to mention the Australian who died.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E25777,00.html

Yep, war is hell, someone once said, and man is that the truth. I don't know if I really agree with this war, overall it seems to me like Saddam's been pretty quiet lately and hasn't really been much of a bother, however when my 2 year old gets quiet is when he's usually up to something or he's taking a nap, never really know till you check I guess.

I hope like hell we find plenty of proof that he was doing things he wasn't supposed to, because if he really wasn't doing all the crap Bush said he was it's gonna really make us (the US) look bad.

Even if I don't support the war itself the boys (and girls) over there putting their lives on the line I support fully.
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

Whats your point Creedence? Its a war..I hope to god your not gloating over the deaths...

dont worry,im not doing this at all, im sorry for every human soul that will be wasted in this war.
    im just reporting, as i metioned b4 I dont have any bad toward USA "ppl".

Thanks to the US for shooting down RAF airplanes. The whole "gun culture" and "trigger happy" nature of the USA seem to always screw things up for everyone else. In the first gulf they decided to wipe out British tank(s).

Mr Blair made a very big mistake trusting Bush. I no doubt expect that all the deadlines of completing the various missions were exagorated to get us on side.

Of course I can't blame the US for the aging helicopters which screwed up (besides the fact they are aging), however I can't help get the feeling that Bush is trying to get the middle east back after 11/9.

/rant over.

creedance, as I told before, nobody(!) knows real facts! Nobody! Do you really believe that ~20 US soldiers were killed by Saddam's army??? My numbers ~200 now and ~5000 by the "end" of campaign._

So, your numbers useless now due to US army (CNN, FOXNEWS) propaganda.
    Alex

lol

At least 19 british have been lost already "by accident".

I'd suspect 50-100 have been badly injured/killed already. Clearly this campaign wasn't thought out as carefully as it should have been. Now I can see why france etc wanted to wait.

Originally posted by H2

So, your numbers useless now due to US army (CNN, FOXNEWS) propaganda.
    im sorry,but CNN AND FOX are kicked out of iraq.they are propagada now.
    other channels like "AL-jazeera" are reporting many hours earlier than they"cnn and fox" do.
    so you can wait till the news are confirmed.

You guys are whacked, im out

Sky news is pretty good, I don't agree with Fox following it and making it like a film but hey what you gonna do.

creedance, can you get www.news.com.au ? That is updated as News comes in.

*update*
    -Limited explosion near command center in DOHA.
    -News about 2 pilots landing in Baghdad after their planes being shoot, civilians and iraqi police are searching for them.

turn on CNN TV ,the search on the pilots is underway.

Originally posted by NFLinsider
    You guys are whacked, im out
    Don't like what you see then you wanna leave eh?

Typical troll behaviour.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Re: Bad day for the allies

Originally posted by creedance
    -4 American soldiers die in land mine explosion.
    -4 American killed in when a man in civilian clothes shoot a rocket at their car.
    *notice those new are not from my Imagination, some might be Propaganda, and some for real*
    -4 American soldiers die in unknown causes.
    -13 soldiers injured in a camp in north Kuwait , 1 dead ,6 in bad conditions.
    -till last night the maries where 70 kilometers from nagaf, now they are "retreating".
    -British airplane shoot down ,news about pilot and co-pilot captured.
    -helicopter shot down
    -16 tanks lost in nagaf battle.
    -VERY FURIOUS battle in um al-kasr ,right now!!! while franks said its already been taking 3 days ago!!!!.
    <um-alkasr is only 15,000 Population>, i would like to ask franks, why am i seeing "heavy" fights inside um-alkas ,right now,while you already said you've taken it 2 days ago?!!
    *update* this just came in, 3 american and british dead in um-alkasr ,just now.

There is already media blocking as Minster of defense has decided yesterday, also franks decided not to go into town ,but to go around towns, because of the causalities the allies are suffering.

I don’t care if its not on CNN, its already here since last night on channels of countries that support USA.if u can read arabic,check ALjazeera TV channel.
    Your title was "bad day for the allies". When you have over 280,000 individuals in conflict, these things will happen. Did you expect no casualties from the coalition forces??

I'm not sure whether you can class that as a "bad day".
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Watching the news, military analysts expect that most of the casualties will come from trigger happy yanks shooting allied troops

They could NOT lose as many troops as the number of iraqi that will be SAVED in this effort. Anything that presses them closer to baghdad, is somewhat of a success. This was certainly not a bad day, it wasn't GOOD, but far from bad, you make it sound like these men died for nothing, but there was a cause, and there comrades are fighting right now for that same cause.

*updates*
    AL-jazeera showed ,USA and britsh Prisoners, and dead soldiers, I wonder why did franks deny it at first?!!
    the no# of bodies ,and prisoners, are MORE than 10 as ramsfield "claims".
    - fanks " only now" admits of the lost plane and its pilots on Baghdad.Iraq claims they captured them.
    Last edited by Web Rhino; 03-23-2003 at 01:12 PM.

This is all going a lot, lot worse than we (the public) were led to expect.

Journalists/TV representitives have now been killed (a guy from ITV at least).

Any number upto 10 aircraft have been destroyed (either by "accident" or enemy).

I expect 1000+ allies dead by the end of this war. Just hope that Bush knows what he's doing (very doubtful).

till now,there 6 Journalists/TV representitives killed

-USA, troops is under attack in Nassiriya. taking "significant" casualties in a fight .at least 10 American bodies were seen.

Okay we all have TV's. We don't need your bias updates. We realize you hate the allies.

All I say is well done Bush

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast