hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Web Hosting Related Offers : Servly - Monitoring Solutions! Custom Configurable Alerts! Unlimited Notifications!

Forum Jump

Servly - Monitoring Solutions! Custom Configurable Alerts! Unlimited Notifications!

Reply Post New Thread In Other Web Hosting Related Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Smile

Servly - Monitoring Solutions! Custom Configurable Alerts! Unlimited Notifications!

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
Servly.com - server monitoring solution in the cloud!

New champion on the market: Affordable! User-friendly! Detailed!

Great for both Windows and Linux servers!

30-day Money Back Guarantee!

Best deals for WHT! 70% Off Firt Month!

█ Alerts & Warnings - Proactively monitor your entire network - fix problems before you lose customers!

█ Easy Setup - Adding a server takes seconds. No more hours wasted configuring systems.

█ Live Network View - Use our pingmap to get up to the second reports from each server to watch network stability.

█ Detailed Breakdowns - See disk, network, IO, and many more statistics include a process break down to see how your server is performing.

█ Centralized - All servers report to a centralized location - no need to setup isolated software for each datacenter you have.

See the full list of features here

Basic Plan - Try us out!

Only $1.99/month + 70% OFF First Month

1 Server Monitor
1 URL Monitor
1 User
Server Down Alert + Custom Alert of Your Choice
Unlimited Notifications

Buy now for $0.60 USD

Starter Plan - Most Popular!

Only $9.99/month + 70% OFF First Month

5 Server Monitors
5 URL Monitors
10 Users
Server Down Alert + 10 Custom Alerts of Your Choice
Unlimited Notifications

Buy now for $3.00 USD USD

Small Plan - Great for Small Businesses

Only $28.99/month + 70% OFF First Month

15 Server Monitors
15 URL Monitors
25 Users
Server Down Alert + 25 Custom Alerts of Your Choice
Unlimited Notifications

Buy now for $8.70 USD

What are monitors?
  • Monitors consist of two components: server monitors and URL monitors. For each monitor purchased you can add 1 server and 1 URL monitor.

What are alerts?
  • Alerts are events, such as when CPU usage goes above a certain threshold, or memory goes below a certain allowable level; once that alert is triggered, your team is notified. Server down alerts are not counted towards your alert total. There is also no limit on the number of times an alert can be triggered.

Are there any contracts?
  • No. Everything at Servly is based on a month to month agreement; no commitments and no contracts to sign. Cancel any time.

Can I upgrade at any time?
  • Yes! Simply contact us and we will help you upgrade your account.

Questions before you sign up?

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2012, 02:45 PM

I strongly advise not using Servly. My service was suspended as I did not pay in time. I paid 1 day after it being suspended but 3 emails, 3 support tickets and 3 weeks later I have yet to received a SINGLE reply about my service being restored.

On top of that I am still getting my server monitoring alert emails which I can't stop, this is close to becoming classed as spam.