Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    I have already paid invoice to my previous host .. I will buy FutureHost VPS after 10th May

how much per additional ip?

1 dollar each. I have one extra IP as well, for my nameservers to be in different classes.

I just ordered a VPS. When will I get it?

Wondering why my first invoice was $44.92 and my second is $46.92.. Did I accidentally subscribed something else?

VPS Order 12896

can some one comment on the speed of the vps for auto blogs possibly?

Quote Originally Posted by Feriadesaludmental View Post
    Hi, does your company provides discounts for nonprofits?
    read my post in the vps foum
    I'm curious about this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AMiRU View Post
    Wondering why my first invoice was $44.92 and my second is $46.92.. Did I accidentally subscribed something else?

VPS Order 12896
    Drop a ticket to sales or accounting and we can look into it and correct whatever the error may be.
    http://www.futurehosting.com
    Managed, Unmanaged VPS, Dedicated Servers, CDN
    Available locations: Australia, Amsterdam, Detroit, London, Santa Clara, Miami

Quote Originally Posted by KPalicz View Post
    I'm curious about this as well.
    We normally do offer discounts for non-profits; however, the offers in this thread are going to be the same that we would offer a non-profit.

I couldn't be happier with my VPS account at Future Hosting! I'm using their Gold VPS in Chicago. I've been with quite a few different companies before Future and I always seemed to have issues....issues with speed, email, downtime...there always seemed to be something. I've been with Future Hosting now for close to four years and I've been extremely pleased with them. They have a great service and have been very reliable!

I don't post on here much, but I have used this site many times to find hosting offers. I came across this thread and thought I'd let people know my experience with Future Hosting.

Adam

Are you using VPS optimized or accelerated for Cpanel?
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

Quote Originally Posted by Yujin View Post
    Are you using VPS optimized or accelerated for Cpanel?
    For my VPS, I'm using the edge tier in WHM and it is the accelerated version. Although I'm not sure if this is the same for the other released tiers or not, since I've been using the edge version for quite some time.

Honestly, if you are looking for a very good VPS service, don't hesitate to give these guys a try. As stated above, I am very pleased with them and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Adam

Datacenter location recommendation?

Glad I found this thread. Plan to sign-up later today, but before I do, which datacenter location would you recommend based on your experience? Most of my users are from Malaysia.

Thanks!

I was for a short time customer from Future Host (I didn't have the time for the server at that time, the service was perfect). So are this offers still valid for me, can I sign up as new customer?
    I will go for the cPanel Managed VPS Platinum, but on your website your offer seems to be upgraded since this thread was startet:
    Platinum 2000GB 1024MB 40GB 2 IPs Equal Share
    So what can you offer instead of RAM or disk upgrade? I would need some extra IPs as I want to run my own nameserver on it.

Quote Originally Posted by vpswing View Post
    Glad I found this thread. Plan to sign-up later today, but before I do, which datacenter location would you recommend based on your experience? Most of my users are from Malaysia.

Thanks!
    Probably Los Angeles, but you can use our IPs/speed tests to verify. http://www.futurehosting.com/web-hos...rver-locations

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    I was for a short time customer from Future Host (I didn't have the time for the server at that time, the service was perfect). So are this offers still valid for me, can I sign up as new customer?
    I will go for the cPanel Managed VPS Platinum, but on your website your offer seems to be upgraded since this thread was startet:
    Platinum 2000GB 1024MB 40GB 2 IPs Equal Share
    So what can you offer instead of RAM or disk upgrade? I would need some extra IPs as I want to run my own nameserver on it.
    Yes, you can ... what is listed on the website is what would apply, I'll ask for this thread to be corrected.

How much does it cost to get extra ip address and how to buy? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AMiRU View Post
    How much does it cost to get extra ip address and how to buy? thanks
    Additional IP addresses are $1/month per additional IP address

You can submit a ticket to sales and they can take care of adding the IP address for you.

could you give IP for ping and speed test from my location?

My clients are mainly from asia and australia, ping above 300ms is unacceptable.

I am seriously considering a switch but my billing period with Liquidweb ends in August. Any idea how long these prices will be available?

Package: Gold VPS - Managed cPanel.
    Order Number: 13217.
    Waiting for the change of DNS.

Just wanted to offer my recomendation to Future as well, been with them 3 years overall and each time I have a new venture I line up a package with them. Support is just fantastic, their managed services are the best I have come across.

Having the option of services in the US and UK at the same price is just win in my opinion.

There are plenty of good providers out there that advertise in this forum, I have used some and to be honest their services are good, what makes it for me is that Future is consistently good and that's what it comes down to at the end of the day.

For all the years I have been on this forum I think you will find this is the only provider I have written positively about twice

Anyway, going to order a new vps for another project, can't beat the offers either

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345