Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by 7de5igns View Post
    A while back I had shared hosting from cirtex, and it was awesome!

Just placed my order and looking forward to testing out the VPS with you guys
    Great, welcome aboard again!
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks • All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates • 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Keep trying guys. If you can figure out how to make your servers more reliable, I'll definitely be back... Fast turnaround on support.

But, beyond that, after 10 days of disappointment, my experience has been less than OK. I started out with email problems and MySQL database uploading issues and then ran into super slow connections on my sites and finally 3-4 days ago my whole server crashed. Today I woke up to another crashed server.

So, in my opinion, save your money and spend a couple extra bucks on something a little more reliable. I may change my mind on this if my current support request gets resolved and some solution to avoid future disappointment happens - but, as of this minute, I'm planning on moving to a new host and requesting a full refund. I bought and paid for 1 year...

Hi,

Please Private Message me on "HostV Admin" on http://forums.hostv.com with your issue and ticket id and I'll be more than happy to take care of the issue for you.

Sorry for the inconveniences caused but this is very unusual for us and we'll do everything we can to help you resolve it!

Cheers
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks • All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams

I am interested in purchasing a VPS package, but I am looking for a 3 to 6 month term, not 1 month or 12 months.

Hi,

We do not have those terms at the moment but may add it in the near future.

Cheers

Please PM me if/when you do?

Quote Originally Posted by bobby9101 View Post
    Please PM me if/when you do?
    Hi,

We will update this next week.

I have now been "on hold" with Live Help Desk for over 30 minutes... Just says, "Currently 1 users waiting for Live Help." I keep hitting refresh but nothing changes...

Now approaching one hour of waiting.

Is this typical for your "Live" Help Desk???

Hi,

LiveHelp for HostV is only sales/billing and our sales/billing team is only part time on weekends. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please email sales@hostv.com if you have any further questions!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AddictionTV View Post
    Now approaching one hour of waiting.

Is this typical for your "Live" Help Desk???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234