Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    well they didnt figure where they are going when they make offers and pricing.With a sudden loss of clients their offers proved to be biggest loss to them.
    Fresh Apple : Unofficial Apple Weblog @ freshapple.in
      0 Not allowed!

So, where are you all at with this? I want in. Has anybody actually contacted Toronto and what did they say?

Should be all contact an attorney and file a class action? Is that even an option?

Does anybody know what else we can do? I am tired, furious and I am so not ready to let this go. If it's the last thing I do, I want these scam artists out of business for good.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by incript_services
    well they didnt figure where they are going when they make offers and pricing.With a sudden loss of clients their offers proved to be biggest loss to them.
    I assume you mean "alledged" loss of clients.

If you do the math, managed has been waiting for payment for 3 months. Donna stated the loss of clients was in the past month. So what's the excuse for the two previous months where they did not pay their bill? There are way too many excuses that negate each other for any of them to be believed. According to AN staff claims on their forum before Rachel pulled it when she got tired of their customers complaining....all of the managed.com servers were being put back online Monday night. So where are the servers that were put back online? It was just another lie to mislead their clients and try to shift the focus away from their negligence.
      0 Not allowed!

Could someone post how these transfer from managed.com goes? Do they give you a new password etc? Or is the server just plugged in and everything is the same?
      0 Not allowed!

I called up managed.com and I was told they cannot do anything till AN asks them to do it.
    Geeks4Help.com - leader in world class security and server management
    With us in control of your servers, you can have your full night's sleep.
      0 Not allowed!

Asks them to do what?
      0 Not allowed!

Did someone pass away again? I would think they would of had a PR person trying to help people. But I guess why bother if you are in flight to another country to spend our money.
      0 Not allowed!

Some latest news :

Paypal is opening disputes about AN that are older than 30 days after transactiondate. Maybe good thing to know for some people.
      0 Not allowed!

That is good news indeed if there is any truth to the dispute beyond 30 days.
      0 Not allowed!

My 90 day old(May 28th) dispute was opened about 30 minutes ago by someone in the paypal fraud department.
    Plain Fast Small Business Web Hosting & Server Management
      0 Not allowed!

Hell Yeah, I just checked my account and they before it would not put it through do it being like 50 days old. They have now dug up that dispute posted it and are taking action. Sweeeet
      0 Not allowed!

why is this good news

if this company is bankrupt it has no money.

and paypal for sure makes no refunds if they are not covered by AN's-account.

And I expect on AN's-account you will only find peanuts
      0 Not allowed!

It is true
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by alexmue
    why is this good news

They are still mailing clients for money ... so it don't look like bankrupt to me.
      0 Not allowed!

i did not saw any email where AN asked for money,
    they are asking to send money to managed.com

the paypal account we are talking about here is dead and wont see any incomming money.
      0 Not allowed!

the paypal account we are talking about here is dead and wont see any incomming money.
    Maybe Paypal can chargeback on their visacard ...
      0 Not allowed!

They sent out an email last week begging for money to pay the bills. That happened when some of the TMS servers were yanked. Many people do not visit WHT or the AN forums and may not know how things have changed since then.

Although at this point I would hope that any payments sent to the old account would automatically be rejected by paypal.
      0 Not allowed!

I still would like to know what we can do to them, her, him.... it?
      0 Not allowed!

From my chat with paypal the managed and the tailormade accounts that ANz are using are considered sources of refund from their main account because they are linked together.
    Plain Fast Small Business Web Hosting & Server Management
      0 Not allowed!

I have been gagged by the moderators on this forum but I would just like to say this

http://www.ifccfbi.gov/
      0 Not allowed!

why is this good news

That's not the defintion of bankruptcy, it means it doesn't have the money to meet its obligations, but it still might have money.

The reason having them declared bankrupt would be good is that customers have higher priority than vendors. Money would come to customers before it would go to the vendors (i.e. managed.com) up to a certain amount (I think it's somewhere around $1500 now.)
      0 Not allowed!

Here is some more words which has been posted on their forums .

This whole thing wasn't their fault, it was because of the "rumors on WHT" not because they didn't pay their bill.

Their paypal account got so many disputes because of impatient customers.. Not because they left us hanging for 48 hours without an update..

They can't get anything done because they have to "monitor" the forums... The fact they can't post an update in 48 hours doesn't mean they aren't monitoring the forums...

Nothing is their fault, it is a huge conspiracy... Obviously from their competitors...

this is really big joke !!! Angelnetworkz always tried to make someone else faulty for whatever they have done.Its neither WHT rumours nor Managed.com Faults.They have made themselves into a situation like this and also made life of several webhosts like hell with client ringing their phones all the time.
    Fresh Apple : Unofficial Apple Weblog @ freshapple.in
      0 Not allowed!

I've just filed my complaint as well i've not heard from them in 4 days.

Very Very Dissapointed.
      0 Not allowed!

Nothing is their fault, it is a huge conspiracy... Obviously from their competitors...
    hmm...

some people in this company have been working out deals with
    management clients to get them to leave us and go to other companies (yes we
    know which companies). When it came time for renewal most people never
    bothered to pay their bills or respond, others cancelled. Out of 5000
    servers we were managing 30 days ago there are only about 600 left.
    I wonder which company
      0 Not allowed!

Count me IN as well

I am with you to take this company for what they took from me!

you can get in touch with me via AIM at oojacoboo.

Lets get them!
      0 Not allowed!

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast