* BigScoots.com - FULLY Managed VPS Hosting! 99.9% UPTIME! 100% POSITIVE REVIEWS!

www.BigScoots.com :: Premier World Class Fully Managed VPS and Web Hosting Solutions at Unheard of Prices!

If you are not entirely satisfied with BigScoots or our Crew's stellar support within the first 7 days of your service, let us know and we will refund your money right away. No questions asked.

All of the BigScoots servers are owned and operated by the in-house BigScoots Crew via our friends at the Chicago, IL based Continuum Data Centers. They are equipped with quad core processors and RAID10 storage arrays for performance and redundancy. You can rest assured your data is secure and equipped to travel uninterrupted across our never oversold network!

At minimum your VPS will be hosted on our brand new:

Dual Intel Xeon Quad-Core E5620 2.4GHz processors
    32GB of DDR3-1333 RAM
    Raid10 Protected 15,000 SAS Storage

The BigScoots CC Class VPS Solutions:

* 24/7 US Based Live Support!

* Full Management Around The Clock! (Generally less then 5 minute ticket responses at all hours of the day! -- Ask ANY of our current customers!)

* INSTANT Setup!

* Free Server Migrations!

* Daily/Weekly/Monthly Off Site Backups Available!

* 7 Day Money Back Guarantee! No questions asked.

* Free WHMXtra! (Just ask us to add it to your service after your order is completed!)

* Your choice of Linux Operating System. We don't have it? Let us know and we will get it for you!

Scoots128
    Was $13.95/Mo Now ONLY $6.95/Mo For Life!
    128MB RAM, 256MB Burstable
    5GB RAID10 15,000 SAS Storage
    50GB Bandwidth
    2 Free IPs!
    Order Now For Only $6.95!

Scoots256
    Was $23.95/Mo Now ONLY $11.95/Mo For Life!
    256MB RAM, 512MB Burstable
    20GB RAID10 15,000 SAS Storage
    125GB Bandwidth
    2 Free IPs!
    Order Now For Only $11.95!

Scoots512
    Was $39.95/Mo Now ONLY $19.95/Mo For Life!
    512MB RAM, 1024MB Burstable
    60GB RAID10 15,000 SAS Storage
    250GB Bandwidth
    Add on Direct Admin for $5.00/mo or cPanel for ONLY $15.00/mo!
    5 Free IPs!
    Order Now For Only $19.95!

Scoots1024
    Was $59.95/Mo Now ONLY $29.95/Mo For Life!
    1024MB RAM, 2048MB Burstable
    100GB RAID10 15,000 SAS Storage
    500GB Bandwidth
    Add on Direct Admin for $5.00/mo or cPanel for ONLY $10.00/mo!
    10 Free IPs!
    Order Now For Only $29.95!

Scoots2048
    Was $89.95/Mo Now ONLY $44.95/Mo For Life!
    2048MB RAM, 4096MB Burstable
    160GB RAID10 15,000 SAS Storage
    1000GB Bandwidth
    Add on Direct Admin for $5.00/mo or cPanel for ONLY $10.00/mo!
    10 Free IPs!
    Order Now For Only $44.95!

The BigScoots Difference!
    The best part about BigScoots and what sets us apart from the vast ocean of "hosts" is our personal approach that we bring to the VPS and shared hosting world. It is something that you have never experienced before, and if so, no where close to the bar we continue to soar above every single day. Immediately from day one you will know our entire team on a first name basis (and personal cell numbers if you want them!) and receive personal and rapid support responses from your highly dedicated and knowledgeable reps. Speaking to ANY of our clients will quickly show that our claims are not unjustified and everything we preach is the truth. We challenge you to try and find a review that is anything but glowing and positive and hope you will consider a "host" that will truly, without a doubt, meet every single one of your VPS hopes and dreams! Yeah we say dreams, which is an enormous pair of shoes to fill! But to date we have yet to let anyone down and not exceed their expectations. Our support will quite literally blow your socks off and if we don't? Well hey there is a money back guarantee! So why not give us a shot? At BigScoots we go one step further then promise, we guarantee your satisfaction from every angle imaginable. In one line, our crew is comprised of fantastic, personable (down to earth tech staff, who'd have ever thought!?) and extremely knowledgeable support, sales and service staff that will unquestionably be the answer to your VPS and shared hosting dilemmas, we guarantee it!

Feel free to check out our latest shared hosting and VPS solutions at www.BigScoots.com. We're available via phone / email / tickets and live chat! We look forward to speaking with you soon!
    BigScoots.com - 98% of Clients Stay With Us Forever
    Offering Fully Managed Shared & Reseller Hosting
    Specializing in Managed WordPress, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    Opened 2010 & 100% Positively Reviewed Since | 100% Network Uptime

Thumbs up

100% POSITIVE REVIEWS!

Search "BigScoots" on Web Hosting Talk and see what forum members have to say about us! We think you will be pleasantly surprised to find that our reviews show nothing but 100% glowingly positive remarks. See for yourself!

Alternatively feel free to check out a few of our most recent reviews we have came across:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1082626
    "I have been doing business with bigscoots for about half a year. I have got dozens of VPS servers from them and the number is still increasing. Per my experiences they are providing really excellent products with amazingly fast ticket services."

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1063018
    "I'd rate them as the best hosting provider I've had the privilege of using in my ten years of experience. If you want a VPS host with lightning fast connection speeds, nicely proportioned servers that are not overcrowded, a tech/sales support team that's there to answer you via Ticket/Chat/Phone, look no further than BigScoots.com"

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1046161&
    "I just bought a new VPS package on bigscoots.com and I was so overwhelmed by their service that I felt obligated to right a first-impression-review about them. I have been working with many VPS hosts in the past, I have never find this kind of support from anyone. The guys in bigscoots are simply amazing, providing real time (I mean real, real time) support and also real time solutions. They completed the migration of my web in just a few hours, while keeping me updated for every aspect during that time."

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1027383
    "I'm rating BigScoots 10/10. I guess most will say "Wow a 10?" or "Fake" but I seriously can't say a negative thing about BigScoots theres nothing there to say thats bad about them."

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1012376
    "In 2 months we've had 100% up time. Of the calls I've had to make (a couple of which being entirely my fault), I can't say I've a single complaint with the service they offer. We're Honestly looking forward to the migration of our site over to another BigScoots VPS once our current provider runs out."

For those of you who frequent the fantastic LowEndBox, here are a few comments left by fine folks just like you!

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/bigsco...vps-in-chicago
    "Our experience with BigScoots has been excellent. The few support requests we have had, have been super fast. As far as server speed, it is very impressive. Coming from a shared HostGator account, it’s a night and day difference, especially for WordPress blogs. I always thought WP was just plain slow, but now Admin updates and page loads are almost immediate."

"I have to say, their support are really fast and great!"

"Just signed up. Customer service was excellent. Someone was available to chat at midnight to answer my questions and get the account set up. After trying a few other services, I am very pleased with this one. The server is FAST, not oversold at all. I downloaded a 100mb test file and got a full 10mbps with no fluctuation in the speed while downloading. Also there is ample CPU. I am one state away from the server, and I get console responsiveness on par with LAN. It’s even faster than the computer I have in a local data-center."

do yall have xen/kvm/vmware yet? or something that isn't a chroot?

really itching to try you guys out but my stuff doesn't run on vz

First off, as an amateur physicist myself, fantastic name

Secondly, I apologize but at this time with the continued growth we have been experiencing it has been tough for us to find the time to move into the world of xen. We find OpenVZ to offer the same performance wise, just the few folks such as yourself who require Xen for runtime requirements, I apologize but the next 2-3 months looks like a realistic time frame for us to roll that out.

We want to ensure the same level of service, hardware and support is available despite the environment requested by our clients. For this reason at this time we wont just "throw it out there" but rather wait until we can properly manage Xen as well as our current OpenVZ client base.

Check back soon! And thanks for considering BigScoots!