Directadmin Server Admin Work Needed, Email Port 587

I am running a CentOS box with the DirectAdmin control panel for some of our hosting clients and am fed up with constantly having to guide clients through the process of configuring their outgoing mail server; most of our local ISP's (AT&T, Roadrunner, Eart*****, and a few local guys) block port 25.

So I need exim configured to listen for authenticated mail access on port 587. Of course, the firewall will need to be altered to allow access on this port, and I would still like port 25 to work to prevent issues with clients who no longer are able to get their email.

Please PM me or reply with your rate for this service. I would prefer that the work be done in the evening or weekends (Eastern Standard Time) to minimize any perceived downtime.

please contact sales@rack911.com. We can get this done right now.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Changing Exim port

Can de done please contact us.

It is very easy way for remap ports. Listen me and recive it FREE
    1. Download and setup rinetd (daemon for port remaping)
    2. Put in to /etc/rinetd.conf this string:
    1.1.1.1 25 1.1.1.1 587

Change 1.1.1.1 to real IP

Start rinetd.

This is all

Quote Originally Posted by andreyka
    It is very easy way for remap ports. Listen me and recive it FREE
    1. Download and setup rinetd (daemon for port remaping)
    2. Put in to /etc/rinetd.conf this string:
    1.1.1.1 25 1.1.1.1 587

Change 1.1.1.1 to real IP

Start rinetd.

This is all

That is the WRONG way of doing it. You can easily do this by modifying the exim.conf Why start another piece of software.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Alway the cheap way out..lol. This is a simply config change..no need to run rinetd...that's more useful if you are doing some type of major port remapping, say for game serves, irc, etc...not for a simple exim.conf change and entry in IPTables..lol.

Should open 2525 as well..btw.

Thanks!

Thanks, all. Got it taken care of, sans daemons to remap ports.