Thread: enom down????

enom down????

is it just me or is enom website been down for the past two days. just registered a domain name with them, there website builder doesn't work and there site goes down from time to time.

Fine here
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

its work here

have you guys tried there website builder????

"Their" web site builder works fine - not that I use it, but I checked it out for you.

There you go!

another question guys, sonce i emailed enom and they did not respond. What if i wanted to sell my domain name,... do u know if they provide some kinda of transfer option?? I m new toregistering domain names so sorry for the silly questions. It cause my domain name is a .tv extension and i want to know. thank you

Originally posted by lisagauss
    another question guys, sonce i emailed enom and they did not respond. What if i wanted to sell my domain name,... do u know if they provide some kinda of transfer option?? I m new toregistering domain names so sorry for the silly questions. It cause my domain name is a .tv extension and i want to know. thank you
    Just change the registrant info for the domain, and then give it a new password.

Or if the buyer has an eNom account, you can PUSH it to their account.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!