Hybrid View

Thumbs up DedicatedPlace wake me up from nightmare!

From WHT, i found dedicatedplace.com and reading few review on them. So i have decided to try out with them. i need a new provider because i have a nightmare with WebHostPlus/Managed.com

I've been with WebHostPlus/Managed.com about 2.5 years and frankly they gave me just 4 downtime with approx. 1-4 hours downtime each and 5-8 hours frame time to answer trouble ticket at that time. But that is before migration issue from California to New Jersey.

The migration issue to New Jersey put me on nightmare. I lost some of data and clients. This is the worse migration i have so i look another provider here at WHT.

DedicatedPlace.com give me best solution to migrate all my data to their server. They help me out from scratch till all account ready to go online. And the important thing is DedicatedPlace.com tech gve me no downtime when they move all of accounts and test them first before i will change the Nameserver / DNS Settings.

Thanks to DedicatedPlace.com for saving me and wake me up from WebHostPlus/Managed.com nightmare.

Glad they helped you out good luck with your future with them.

Very good you're so satisfied about them. They'll be glad to hear it

Managed.com is causing real hassle to almost every one of its users! Last time i saw a company with this many problems, they went into liquidation (for the US people - thats when they go bankrupt).

They need to get their act together as they have a huge client list, - so its not as if they haven't got the money to help them .

Good to hear your out of the nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by volume
    From WHT, i found dedicatedplace.com and reading few review on them. So i have decided to try out with them. i need a new provider because i have a nightmare with WebHostPlus/Managed.com

I've been with WebHostPlus/Managed.com about 2.5 years and frankly they gave me just 4 downtime with approx. 1-4 hours downtime each and 5-8 hours frame time to answer trouble ticket at that time. But that is before migration issue from California to New Jersey.

The migration issue to New Jersey put me on nightmare. I lost some of data and clients. This is the worse migration i have so i look another provider here at WHT.

DedicatedPlace.com give me best solution to migrate all my data to their server. They help me out from scratch till all account ready to go online. And the important thing is DedicatedPlace.com tech gve me no downtime when they move all of accounts and test them first before i will change the Nameserver / DNS Settings.

Thanks to DedicatedPlace.com for saving me and wake me up from WebHostPlus/Managed.com nightmare.
    Hi,

Thanks for this volume! I thought I already replied on this to say thanks... but it's better than late...

Regards,
    Charles
    DedicatedPlace.com - The Only Place to be...
    Sales@DedicatedPlace.com * Affordable, No Setup Fee, Fully Managed Dedicated Servers with Daily Remote Backup. External Server Management & Monitoring also available.

Good to know all is fine