Smile TurnKey Internet, 15 months review.

15 Months back i see on WebHostingTalk offers section a BlackFriday promotion with a very good discount on a server, i decided to try.

I´ve been a client of companies like BurstNET, SingleHop, SoftLayer, ThePlanet, Wholesale Internet, VolumeDrive and others that I do not remember now. And for the price paid, i never got a network and support as i'm currently in TurnKey Internet.

Network Quality - 10/10 The server uptime is excelent, network is solid and stable, NEVER see a problem on my server related to network.

Support/Management - 9/10 They send your question to "level 1" techs, and this can slow a bit your help request if you are having a advanced problem, anyway, all the times i get a fast support, on just minutes, and this is not a issue for me. They are professional, we see that the messages is really sent by humans, unlike robotic messages sent by some companies.

The support response time is about ten minutes for emergency, maybe less and for me this is very good.

They have too a "Server Management" system, we can instantly reboot, view stats , this is excelent, we can have the server rebooted again on about three minutes.

Hardware - 9,5/10 Very good, no problems with the server, performance is excelent for the price.

The machine is a Q9550 with 8 Gb of RAM and 500 Gb of HDD.

Pricing - 10/10 Excelent, they have good promotions, and pricing.

Billing - 10/10 Just awesome, they are very flexible, recently I had a problem with my credit card, which made ​​my payment delay a bit. The sales/billing team is very helpful and they resolved the problem for me, no issues at all.

I recommend this company if you want good prices, high quality, with a excelent support and network.

Sorry for any error, english is not my main language.

Curious to know how did you test out all the names in your list? But glad to hear you're happy with them.

Nice review here should help out people looking for a host thanks,