Technical Support/Sales Rep

Velxo is seeking dedicated and motivated people looking for an opportunity in customer service / technical support providing exceptional customer service on a consistent basis. We are looking for those who can answer support tickets, solve inquiries via live-chat (multitasking is a great necessity), and possibly resolving any issues via phone support.

Some of the required skills include:
    • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
    • Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
    • Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
    • Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
    • Knowledge of FTP, DNS, cPanel and WHM preferred.
    • Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management.
    • Experience with documenting procedures.
    • Ability to troubleshoot basic web hosting and technical procedures as needed.

Anyone that may be interested in the position can e-mail me personally, via aaron[at]velxohosting.com

Thank you for your interest in Velxo
    █| Velxo Hosting | Quality Hosting Solution - Lightening Fast & Secure Servers
    █| cPanel - Fantastico De Luxe - CloudFlare - RV Site Builder - Daily Backups
    █| 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Affordable Services - 24/7/365 Technical Support - 99.97%+ Uptime Guarantee
    █| www.velxo.com

Hi,

I have sent you a mail.

Hi Aaron, I just sent you an email with my qualifications. Hope to hear back from you. Thank you

- Denis