Question tutorial

hi, iam looking to find a good software who will help me to make tutorial for my business and if possible provide free tutorial to others. If anybody know a good and cheap (or free) software to make it, please leave me the name. Thx alot all.
    :: SecureIP Solutions Web ::
    Montréal Web Hosting, Backup, Web and IT services
    http://www.SecureIP-Web.ca
    info[a]secureip.ca

no body know how to do that ???
    info[a]secureip.ca

sorry not understand? which type of tutorials you want to make.
    I mean hosting, photoshop or any other. You need a script for offer tutorials or need software to make?

One would have to believe that if someone had a good answer, he or she would not have kept it a secret!

I have an answer, but it is neither cheap nor free. http://www.macromedia.com/software/robodemo/

But this may be completely different from what you are looking for regarding tutorials. It's tough to guess based on your brief explanation. Perhaps a little more detail about what you are trying to accomplish would help.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

any idears what peopl euse to make the cpanel flash tutorials ?

Originally posted by BizB
    any idears what peopl euse to make the cpanel flash tutorials ?
    RoboDemo5, or Vito 1.0
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

i've never seen anything other than robodemo either. maybe you can use powerpoint or flash?

yes it's like cpanel flash tutorial??? RoboDemo is 299$ to much for me. Vito I don't find anything on google. Do you have a direct link for it. thx
    info[a]secureip.ca

Vito of DemoDemo

But if you can't afford $299 then you can't get much from Vito either?

I suggest either spending a few months creating each tutorial by hand in Flash with a million screenshots or save up for RoboDemo.

I think I may get RoboDemo....hmm..

Just contact Vito... I'd much rather spend $500 CDN for an ENTIRE tutorial package for my clients then purchase RoboDemo, spend more then $500 CDN in my own time making them, etc.

Works out better to just purchase them in the long run.

Originally posted by Mekhu
    Just contact Vito... I'd much rather spend $500 CDN for an ENTIRE tutorial package for my clients then purchase RoboDemo, spend more then $500 CDN in my own time making them, etc.

Works out better to just purchase them in the long run.
    Not quite. RoboDemo provides you with the valuable tools to distribute such media. It is limitless as far as educating goes. Yet then again, if you don't want to put in the time to do it, then who is to argue. I like to do things on my own if I can or have the means to. At the moment I had purchased Tutorials pre-made with my logo due to time but hope to get the software for future projects other than hosting tutorials.

If you want to purchase RoboDemo you then need to spend time learning how to use it. then spend some more time, creating the tutorials yourself.

In the end the time you will spend will cost you more then RoboDemo itself. not worth it in my eyes.

on the other hand you can get tutorials that are of a high quality that I doubt you will be able to reproduce something of a similar caliber yourself (unless yet again you spend even more time) from DemoDemo.

its just more logical.

if you are thinking of getting it to use it for other projects then there are custom tutorials that you can get for a smaller price then the program itself.

Eugene
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

Of course you would need time to learn the program yet I've tried the trial version. Nothing special about it only that it records what you do and then you go into each scene or whatever and document the steps. I know Flash so the same concepts and properties apply within RoboDemo and other macromedia products.

As for myself, I enjoy designing, creating and learning new things. And only with time can you become great at something, even making simple flash tutorials.