Text Advertisements Available on Webmaster Network - only $1.00 CPM

Advertising Available on over a dozen webmaster sites - $1.00 CPM

5 Text Ad positions available - will be monitored via phpasdsnew

for more details please go to www.webmasterempire.com/advertise.php. You will see the place where your ad will go down the left hand side of the page.

To get advertisers in i'm introducing an introductory price of $1.00 CPM for these ads. A minimum $50.00 ad campaign is required but as a sign of goodwill the first 10 people who purchase a campaign will get 55,000 impressions for $50.00 - thats 5000 impressions for free!

The table that the text is placed is 150 pixels wide and i dont want the text ads to be more than 150 high - 100 pixels high preferably. You can advertise anything you want as long as its of interest to webmasters. All the text will be a link - ie. click on any part of your text and you will go to your site.

Currently there are about a dozen webmaster related sites on the network though im adding 4 in the next month - maybe 5

First come first serve basis - though im limited the number of advertisers to 10 to begin with

Additional : Looking for helpers on WebmasterArena

Im going travelling soon and need people to help run the site. At least one mod for each webmaster discussion room who will then be promoted to super mods when the site grows.

Dont worry - i dont expect people to do this for free. You will be rewarded. The top banner on the forum is reserved specifically for mods banners. Mods may advertise their own sites, affiliate programs - anything they want really

Basically the banners will be split like this (all those who hate maths look away now) :-

** Room Mod Allocation Percentage = 1 divided by the number of mods mutilpied by 0.90 (ie. 90 % allocation)

** Super Mod Allocation Percentage = 1 divided by the number of mods mutilpied by 1.10 (ie. 110% allocation)

In effect Super mods will get 22.22% more impressions. So for example, if there were 5000 impressions, regular mods would get 4500 impressions and super mods would get 5500 impressions.

If you drop by the site you will see that all the banner ads belong to mods. This is an example of what you will get if you become a mod.

current rooms i need mods for are :

General Webmaster Discussions - 1 position filled
    Programming/Web Design - 1 position filled
    Advertising & Affiliate Programs
    Graphics
    Domain Names
    Hosting - 1 position filled
    Search Engines

more rooms may be added

Please me here or at WebmasterArena if you are interested in this.

Additional : Domain Names for sale

all at enom except livefootball.tv

flowersdirectory.net - $8.00
    giftsdirectory.net - $8.00
    jewelrydirectory.biz - $8.00
    lingeriedirectory.net - $8.00
    wsponsor.com - $400.00 - used to be an affiliate site, listed in the affiliate directory section of DMOZ - also has a link popularity of about 170 on marketleap. This will interest those who run affiliate related sites or those with an affiliate program.

LiveFootball.TV - $500.00 - Full details here http://www.system0.net/domain_names/index.php

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also - if you are not interested by any of this or whatever, please do not post posts which are not related - eg. this offer sucks etc
    Kevin Muldoon - Blogging, WordPress, Internet Marketing
    Rise Forums - Internet Marketing Discussion Forum

Are you looking for just one person per room

hi GaryC123

no - i am more than happy to have 2 or 3 mods in the one room if thats where their expertise lies - theres no point having someone look after a topic they are not interested or experienced in
    Kevin Muldoon - Blogging, WordPress, Internet Marketing
    Rise Forums - Internet Marketing Discussion Forum