Help with webreseller.net

I ordered a VPS with Ensim a little after 8am EDT this morning. I immediately got an automatic response saying that my order had been received.

I am a night owl, so I was off to bed after that and figured it would be processed during the day and I could do some work tonight.

I have no further emails from them. I left a message on their sales line. There is no one online at their live chat.

How long does it normally take to process an order for a VPS? Is there another way that I should try to contact them?

Jennifer

Check to see if they have a forum or help desk and use a support ticket. I am really suprised they have not called to verify. But not all companies do this.

I have replied to the order email, though I just did that a half-hour ago. They have a forum, but it is not very active and no one is currently online.

I'd have to already have an account to submit a support ticket.

It's possible that they tried to call this morning. There is a voice mail from 9:42am that is just a tone and then a hang up. Does anyone know if they confirm orders before processing? Would they use some kind of auto-dialing to do that?

Jennifer

Some providers have automated calling systems integrated into their payment systems. If this was the case, I would have expected a call after the order was submitted, not one and one half hours later. That is if it's automated though.

There are a few possibilities, hopefully you'll be able to get it sorted out.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH