* Is this website use black seo ?

One of my competitor website was gaining fast result in Google for a particular keyword.

That domain was register this year only. No much back link but i dont know how they became leading on the particular keyword. Is they doing any black SEO ?

How find what type of Technic they are used for ?

Global Rank : 1,812,146
    June 25 2014
    Google index = 10
    FB Like = 154
    Total site link = 7
      0 Not allowed!

Check its back link using Ahref tool, See the authority of the domains linking with that particular keyword. If there are less but quality links then its not spamming, Spamming would be when it has thousands of links coming out of nowhere but the poor forums, blog comments etc.
      0 Not allowed!

Without knowing the URL, no one can tell.
      0 Not allowed!

show us the link of the site or use ahrefs and majestics seo to know backlinks sources
      0 Not allowed!

Black hat tricks at their peril

Quote Originally Posted by newindiahost View Post
    One of my competitor website was gaining fast result in Google for a particular keyword.

That domain was register this year only. No much back link but i dont know how they became leading on the particular keyword. Is they doing any black SEO ?

How find what type of Technic they are used for ?

Global Rank : 1,812,146
    June 25 2014
    Google index = 10
    FB Like = 154
    Total site link = 7
    On a high for a while then they'll disappear, black hat techniques hurt in the long run
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 4nna View Post
    On a high for a while then they'll disappear, black hat techniques hurt in the long run
    And exactly how were you able to deduce from the info provided that the site was using black hat techniques?
      0 Not allowed!

Smile

The above data is insufficient to tell whether the website is doing black hat methods to improve their ranks. If you could share us the URL, will be possible to analyze it using backlink tools. Moreover,even though the domain is new, if anyone follow the stipulated rules framed by google search algorithm, any website can rank on top, provided the keyword should be chosen correctly.
      0 Not allowed!

website url - laneconsultancy(dot)in
    target search engine - google.co.in
    keyword - consultancy in chennai
      0 Not allowed!

Not much to worry about; if he's doing anything the major SE's don't like, eventually the site will tumble down the rankings (or disappear altogether).
      0 Not allowed!

I'm guessing that "Global Rank" is referring to Alexa... you do realize that means nothing in terms of ranking right?
      0 Not allowed!

I think the niche is low competitive and they have great content. Thats make the difference.
      0 Not allowed!