automatic suspend account in cpanel

hi everyone.
    who knows a way to modify an expiration date for created accounts in Cpanel ver.11 and also a way to suspend an account which is expired.
    I want to manage this automatically by cpanel. or even there is any tools or module which is available.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mirheydari View Post
    hi everyone.
    who knows a way to modify an expiration date for created accounts in Cpanel ver.11 and also a way to suspend an account which is expired.
    I want to manage this automatically by cpanel. or even there is any tools or module which is available.
    thanks
    Most billing systems can do this; i would take a look at WHMCS (www.whmcs.com) if i where you.

WHMCS is very nice, but you can also use some others, like clientexec, modernbill etc. Remember that you have to know ( or learn ) the system very good for a good job!

whmcs is also a pile of insecure garbage that only someone who enjoys the liability of having unknown code control their business would operate.

We use WHMCS, and find it very useful and easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by ub3r View Post
    whmcs is also a pile of insecure garbage that only someone who enjoys the liability of having unknown code control their business would operate.
    Well if clientexex, modernbill or any of the others is not encripted... give us a shout our programmer will that a look at that "open source" LOL

Strong accusation, but would be nice if you would come with some constructive remarks though.

WHMCS is a good billing system. However, I think that clientexec is another top performing billing system.

Looking further ahead, we are applying to use IPS (Invision power boards) nexus for billing. It takes billing into another generation.

Video Demo, for more information.
    Last edited by Jerran; 07-17-2008 at 11:04 AM.

WHMCS, Always recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceh View Post
    Well if clientexex, modernbill or any of the others is not encripted... give us a shout our programmer will that a look at that "open source" LOL
    modernbill has something of value to hide. i think whmcs and clientexec are encoded to keep people from seeing how terrible their code is. Well, actually, modernbill is probably just as terrible.

Code your own stuff, or hire a developer of your own.

I'll recommend whmcs it really is a good system. And the one after that I would think is clientexec.

And regarding your question merhydari,

It pretty easy to set up to auto-suspend an account with pretty much any good billing system.

modernbill has something of value to hide. i think whmcs and clientexec are encoded to keep people from seeing how terrible their code is. Well, actually, modernbill is probably just as terrible.

Code your own stuff, or hire a developer of your own.
    If you have the skill to do this, or the money to hire a developer you trust to do this then more power to you. It's the same for just about any script you would buy that's encoded - you are relying on the developers to write secure and good code just as you would be relying on yourself to write it, or any developer you would pay.

I think it's best to go with WHMCS or some other large project because they are keeping it up to date and closing any security holes that may arise. If you have custom code written or write it yourself and you don't work hard to maintain it then there is a much greater chance that somebody will find some exploit you never thought of - and if you didn't do the development - guess what you have to do... Pay a developer (either the same, or a different one) to update your code for you.

Your method of thinking is somewhat similar to this example "Automakers make crap cars. Go make your own car or pay somebody to design one for you." I would not really call this logical or the best way to go about things.

Oh well, to each their own.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

WHMCS is easygoing & grapple
    Sstarshining [at] Hotmail.com
    Hyper-V / Websitepanel / Plesk / Helm 4/3 /Control Panel Setup, Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting
    Server Managment,Websitepanel,Helm Migrations, Security & Hardening.

You can also check whmautopilot.com

Quote Originally Posted by hostsl View Post
    I've not heard WHM AutoPilot mentioned in a *long* time...

If you were going to choose a billing/support script I would go with WHMCS, although there are other options out there. Modernbill 4 is still decent, *stay away* from Modernbill 5.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Quote Originally Posted by hostsl View Post
    It's not as great as it used to be with WHMCS and other billing clients out .
    Rageki Web Hosting Solutions - Canada & United States Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin & cPanel Control Panels
    99% Uptime!
    30 Day Money Back Guaranteed!