ClubVPS is a joke

Seriously.

They can't get straight to the point. They prefer to ********.

Their live chat is useless and is only good at asking you for your name, email, company name and where did I find them from??

Any further communication after is by email. Even that, their response is extremely slow. They do not communicate with their colleagues on what is going on, and you have to repeat the same story over and over again.

Made payment yesterday, and they wanted to verified some random charge made on my card. Fine, I gave it to them. And then more delays.

As of now, 4 hours ago, they said my server would be installed. Bear in mind, their hosting is cloud based. Why would they take such a long time to get it done and over with?

This is my first time with them and yet the experience is extremely terrible. I wonder how the service is like after everything is done.

Ticket support is next to useless. It might as well be non-existent.

/rant

Quote Originally Posted by bluedrop View Post
    Seriously.

Their live chat is useless and is only good at asking you for your name, email, company name and where did I find them from??

Any further communication after is by email. Even that, their response is extremely slow. They do not communicate with their colleagues on what is going on, and you have to repeat the same story over and over again.

Made payment yesterday, and they wanted to verified some random charge made on my card. Fine, I gave it to them. And then more delays.

As of now, 4 hours ago, they said my server would be installed. Bear in mind, their hosting is cloud based. Why would they take such a long time to get it done and over with?

This is my first time with them and yet the experience is extremely terrible. I wonder how the service is like after everything is done.

/rant
    Ooooooh, This really shows that you are mad. It's disappointing to know all those negative reviews. Well, they should do something about it!

Hello,
    Althoug rare in Cloud/Virtualized setups, it may not be unreasonable for a 24-48 hour setup time. Of course the lack of communication is not acceptable. I would advise you to look elsewhere for services.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

The 24-48hr setup time, Personally I don't feel unreasonable in a Cloud/Virtualized Setups, as some do manual setups and do processing / fraud screening checks for new orders on new clients, I know personally we also do it but on some of our bigger or more pricey orders exceeding $120.00+ in total order, or ones that have a sketchy checkout success rate in our screening systems, not saying you fell in any of them or if they do that at this current provider your ranting about, but I would keep this in mind when dealing with providers and to give them a chance, it is reasonable to offer that time limit to set things up and fully activate a account, not all providers are free and fast setup.

Not related to the same service but take BurstNET for a example when ordering some of their bigger services like dedicated servers and such they offer up to a 72hr setup time, and give you the option to rush the order in your own time-frame: same day, 24hr, 48hr, or standard which is up to 72hrs, so it's all on the provider and how they operate their business. Just make sure you read the fine print, I always see a lot of people commenting on here about the delay on setup times, and support responses lately, even take BurstNET into consideration you always see a client commenting about them with that there setup is taking long, or that there is a delay in responding back to support tickets, and when these things are being said it's weekend or late night time, and they have business hours of operation and some departments are closed on weekends with them.

With me saying this doesn't also give the provider in question the right to do anything they did, or put a excuse on how you feel about how you where treated and such.

Personally, I would just advise you to look for a different provider and make sure they meet your extra requirements in setup time, along with the requirements of the level of service you need provided to you... You should always make sure the provider is the right one for you, not just because they have a sale going on with a good price doesn't mean it's the perfect place for you. Trust me, I've tried just doing that and it was a waste of my money. I figured AlienLayer (AlienVPS) would be a decent company and ended up in the same boat you were in having a personal rant with them, just my way, I don't feel commenting on it is going to do me any good besides that I just don't recommend them to anyone, and use it as a example to know why I need to do research before using anyone even if it has a great amount of positive reviews, that all can change quickly!

There's plenty of recommendable and great providers offering amazing services that I believe would make you feel right at home and secure about investing your money with hosting with them. I always say when you find the right provider finally , it's like a investment with them because as long as they keep doing well and meeting your level of service required, they can count on your money each time... It's a investment to be treated as a respected client, and be provided a reliable and stable service no matter what it is, or where it is... Just take the time doing the research before diving in and taking the chance to have to type up another rant here or lose your money, and have anger built up just over some hosting! It's never worth it in the end...

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedrop View Post
    Seriously.

/rant
    It is quite obvious, you require a change to another cloud server hosting provider and shouldn't giving much time on a hosting provider who are not able to offer support and services.

I prefer try SingleHop (www.singlehop.com) Cloud VPS services. Their services are amazing and the offer instant setup. We have some dedicated server with them and soon moving to cloud server.

Perhaps their pre-sales replies are slower than their support replies? This is quite common and not out of the ordinary. Are you emailing them out of their business hours?

Also check your spam folder in case any of their replies went there.

Good luck.
    Cloudstra - Join the cloud revolution!
    Provider of SSD powered Clouds! Visit our Facebook page for discounts!
    Full redundancy | Auto-failover | Enterprise Hardware | Instant scalability
    8 Cloud locations: Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Sydney & Singapore

Where there are multiple hosting providers, most of them offer 24 by 7 customer support which is required to meet every customer requirements.

OP, I find this situation uncommon for our company and would like to ask you PM me with the order # and ticket # and brief note about your concerns, I will personally forward it to our senior manager of the cloud engineering department.

I want to make sure that things are running properly for you during this order and afterwards.

I do truly sorry to hear your negative experience, I can't change the already done but can assure do my best for your existing and future business with us!

Looking forward,

We often hit about 1 hour for provisioning times to be complete. But its not too bad. Every partition we make is essentially a bare volume and we have to copy every single file to it. So I would say that 4 hours is a bit on the high side, but realistic...
    Michael Wallace - michael@innoscale.net
    Innovative Scaling Technologies Inc. - A Cloud Service Provider
    24/7 Support, Call us @ 1-307-200-4880
    www.innoscale.net - Seattle, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Chicago, Washington D.C., and Europe