Post Suggest me a Hosting Company

Hello,
    I need an Alpha Reseller.Please Suggest me a Hosting Company which give 100 Up time with good support and affordable prices.

99.99 is the highest you can get. Even my VPS is 99.8%. If you need the best support - GreenGeeks are unbeatable. Best price is for Hub, but I would not go for them, support is no good. But what is alpha?

I wouldn't recommend and alpha reseller. If yu want to sell reseller accounts, get a VPS.

Check the offers section.

We can definitely help narrow down the search if you lend us some more of your requirements. How much space and bandwidth are you needing? The sites you are hosting, are there any special requirements or things that the provider should know about? What are your future growth expectations for the site? You need to make sure the provider you go with can scale with your business.

Nothing hurts more than you having a booming business and your hosting provider not having a solution that will support that growth.
    Tin Pham
    Solutions Engineer
    WP Engine - WordPress Hosting, Perfected.

If you are looking for an Alpha Reseller with Reliability then i am sorry you are not gonna get anywhere.
    And no one can assure you 100% Server Up-Time, because servers are hardware and can go down.
    Anyways check k-disk
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Alpha/Master/whatever reseller hosting is a pyramid scheme. The owner of the server loses complete control over how it gets used. If you want to sell reseller hosting, get a dedicated servers, and carve it up. Otherwise you and everybody you sell to will just have issues and headaches, and it will not end well.

Straight reseller hosting is the only kind of reseller hosting that should be used.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

The best choice would be purchasing a dedicated server and build the service by your own. 99% possibility you'll be unsatisfied with the provider who offers alpha reseller service.

Or maybe you can go with VPS You can find a lot managed / unmanaged vps provider which offer vps with cPanel license. That will be the good start.
    BuyVIRT.com: Fully Managed VPS, Self Unmanaged VPS
    OVZ/KVM, SSD POWERED
    Locations: - Hong Kong - Netherlands - Ashburn VA

I have a VPS but facing DNS problem and not able to solve that problem.
    can some one help me?

TurnkeyInternet offers Alpha Reseller Hosting.

Turnkey Servers are very Poor.i have a very bad experience with them

Quote Originally Posted by Exposer View Post
    Hello,
    I need an Alpha Reseller.Please Suggest me a Hosting Company which give 100 Up time with good support and affordable prices.
    You will never find 100% up-time from any hosting provider. That's unrealistic. I will have to recommend Eleven2.com. We use them as a re-seller and from first hand experience their support staff is first rate, professional and fast. Prices are reasonable as well.

Hostgator is another as well but take caution as they were just purchased by EIG and from what I have researched EIG has a tendency to have a bad reputation.

If you really want to check out a host look at their money-back guarantee and read their TOS/AUP.
    Last edited by sirius; 07-15-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Seriously. If you want to sell Reseller Hosting get an Dedi or VPS. There's just too many layers in Alphs, Master and what not resellers.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India

Before urPad closed their Alpha Reseller deals, I was with them for over 3 months. They were pretty awesome back then. I believe Hudson Valley Host may still be offering Alpha Resellers. Not very sure. I suggested TurnkeyInternet because I've seen them lots on the offers section of WHT. I think they're ok. But of course, a lot of people here may have different opinions about different companies. I may like Hostgator, while others would say something bad about them. So the only way to know if you're going to get your money's worth from the Alpha Resellers listed here on WHT, is to read reviews or try them all.
    ██ ResQSoft.com | Professional Software Development and Consulting Firm
    ██ Prepare Your Corporate Software for the Future - Modernize Legacy Applications Today!
    ██ ResQSoft® Engineer for Oracle Webcenter | Packaged as jDeveloper Project
    ██ Creating Java applications directly for Oracle WebCenter.

I have a VPS but facing DNS problem and not able to solve that problem.
    can some one help me?
    Try installing bind on you vps, it might help you. Or most of the web hosting panels automatically installs it for you. E.g Kloxo

Turnkey Servers are very Poor.i have a very bad experience with them
    Sorry to hear but you still haven't listed more requirements so I'm not sure if we can help you or not.
    613websites.comCanadian Hosting and Web Design
    Reliable, fast, customized, and secure hosting!
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Support | Money Back Guarantee
    Visit www.613websites.com or call 1-800-636-1484

i think k-disk.net is best choice

Don't even bother with "Alpha Resellers". Most of them are jokes. Just go for a dedicated server if you really want to offer "master reseller" plans.