domain on hold for abuse - but i didnt do anything

I had a domain name. They said it was cancelled for abuse althought I did nothing wrong. I still own the domain in my account. The site is down and nothing works.

The host is enom.

I called and they said email abuse@enom.com which of course I did and no reply.

What are my rights?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by omitraffic View Post
    What are my rights?
    Whatever is dictated by your registrar's agreement, which may not really be very much.

How long has it been since you emailed their abuse with detailed specifics?

Is the domain and hosting both at eNom?
    Signature Under Construction.

Both yours and enom's oppinion on 'doing nothing wrong' is obviously going to be different. What you might see as legal and ok, they might not. If i were you i would try and find out what exactly you did wrong before you start wondering about your rights.
    I am pretty sure that their TOS will be designed in such a way that they can cancel your domain for any reason.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by omitraffic View Post
    They said it was cancelled for abuse althought I did nothing wrong.... What are my rights?
    It's hard to say without knowing why they did it. They wouldn't do it unless, from their perspective, they thought you were up to no good. Keep after them. Do you have any suspicions as to why they did it? An email campaign or something on your site perhaps?
    Last edited by Techno; 04-11-2008 at 09:58 AM.

No no email. The only thing I used this domain for was personal email and contacts at whois. Someone ****ed me over and reported a false report. What can I do?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

They cancelled your domain or hosting ? or both ?