* suggestion for the forums

would the forums be better if there were seperated to nt/2000 and linux, cos every time im looking for nt hosting, all i can find is linux

would the forums be better if there were seperated to nt/2000 and linux, cos every time im looking for nt hosting, all i can find is linux
    I assume you're talking about the advertising forums. That would be a great idea. But then you would need one for dedicated servers, and another for co-location.
    Also, since the main focus of this forum is not supposed to be advertising, I think you would be hard pressed to convince the
    power(s) that be to slice it up any more.

Or, I could be wrong.
    WeedBiz™ provides comprehensive internet marketing services for the emerging legal cannabis industry in the United States and Canada.

ooh, "the powers that be" i like that term, gives you that sense of control...

then you remember its actually the members that keep the place alive and kicking

nah, i think WHT has been more than fair in providing ad forums for everyone, afterall isnt the "Search" button used to finding posts based upon a single topic?

Search : "NT Hosting"

maybe that would work ?
    www.microsolder.uk - Microsoldering Services in the UK

Originally posted by sbrad

Also, since the main focus of this forum is not supposed to be advertising, I think you would be hard pressed to convince the
    power(s) that be to slice it up any more.
    It's a fair point you've made, but if the objective of the forum was to help people looking for hosting then it's a pretty good idea. How about a sub forums as a compromise?
    Tommy
    www.webhostdir.com - Web Host Directory
    forums.webhostdir.com

Originally posted by xtstrike
    nah, i think WHT has been more than fair in providing ad forums for everyone, afterall isnt the "Search" button used to finding posts based upon a single topic?

Search : "NT Hosting"
    You can't do that...NT is too short
    Colin