Question Stories on ipowerweb, hostway, aplus.net or fluidhosting

Does anyone have any good or bad stories to share on ipowerweb, hostway, aplus.net or fluidhosting?

-thanks-

There's some reviews of FluidHosting here
    Chief brew-maker at several hosting brands since 2002.

FLXI | UK based, cPanel/WHM reseller hosting
    Pay-as-you-go billing, why pay for what you don't use?

I was with Hostway until a few hours ago.

I just switched to DellHost.

Generally, Hostway is good. However, for the past two weeks, my site is down for about 8 hours a day twice a week. I was demonstrating the site to a client remotely but they could not access it. We almost lost the account.

All they could do was apologise to me and say that everything should be okay now.

I prepaid for one year with Hostway and I'm not sure if I can get my money back for the remaining six months.

With Hostway, there is no uptime guarantee unlike Dellhost. DellHost gives a certain percentage of your dues if uptime falls below 99.9%.

DellHost was my provider before but I switched thinking Hostway is better. I never had downtimes experiences like that when I was in DellHost.

I'm also hosting another site in ReadyHistong and there was never a time when the site was down.

Cool Hostway

I've been with Hostway for over a year. I'm checking the forum for info on host-4-profit.com as it's time for me to find a new host.
    I've had some downtime, though not unbearable. What is unbearable is Hostway's feeble effort at tech support. The only accurate answer I've ever gotten from them was via phone. I've attempted numerous times to get support by e-mail. Timelyness is not one of their strong points. I also question accuracy.

Hostway and APlus.net are the two most established hosts there.

iPowerWeb is relatively new, but they have grown fast. Company management sold their prior company; believe it went to Interliant back 'in the day'.
    Customer Service
    FindYourHosting.com
    customer_service@findyourhosting.com
    http://www.findyourhosting.com

Fluidhosting is a very good host with with A plus support and up time.
    Be Happy!