USB writing pad for laptops.

Anyone know a good brand and price of writing / drawing pad that I can use with my computer / laptop? I have OneNote and would like to use my laptop to take notes in class like a tablet PC would. And we could use this to draw in PhotoShop or autocad, too...
    I hope you know what I am talking about.

I searched around and on ebay but found very limited resources about this type of equipment, maybe I didn't search right

Thanks.
    ML
    ... from the beginning.

As far as quality goes, you have to get a wacom. Personally I have the 4x6" one, which is the smallest they do (cost me £45) and it's plenty big enough for most things. Ignore the cheaper brands - the quality is not nearly as good, and some have driver issues - some don't even support the macintosh platform which is madness for a graphic design tool (they're cutting out 60-70% of their audience). Mine came with tablet, pen, mouse (no mouse ball or optical sensor) and corel painter. Pretty good deal IMO

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...100-010&depa=0

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...100-013&depa=0

are two models you may be interested in.

I can control the entire Mac OS with the pen - using it as a keyboard and a mouse. Inkwell lets me write into almost any text box on the fly, and use gestures for things such as delete, enter, tab and so forth. Sadly, windows lacks this feature.
    Gone.

Thanks guys!

Informity, your links are awesome! Those are just what I need. I even looked at Newegg before posting Guess I didn't look close enough.
    ML
    ... from the beginning.

Wacom is the way to go. You may find that writing in onenote is not as easy as one would think (at least that's what I found).