* My positive experience with vps6.net

I recently splurged and decided to move my game hosting to a VPS as opposed to a control panel + FTP based host.

After extensive research and MANY recommendations I went with vps6.net. My experience with them thus far has been absolutely amazing.

Here is a run down of my experience:

Support: 5/5
    The support at vps6 was by far the most positive part of my experience. In the past I have almost always ignored the "Click Here to Chat with a live representative", but in this case, it was the most helpful feature ever. I could ask questions and get instant support via this chat tool, in the long run, this proved invaluable!

Price: 4/5
    I chose this host not because of their prices (though they aren't at all bad), but because of the countless recommendations I received from people. I was told that "You should either go with Amazon AWS, or vps6." The prices stay competitive, but they don't oversell in the least. I get very good performance from my VPS with several intensive programs running simultaniously.

The website was another thing that impressed me thoroughly. The website is literally full of information about the company itself, their server offerings, the exact specs and locations of their server, and their connection speeds. I felt like I was being "sold straight" on their site, like they were telling me every last detail of their setup. Knowing what you are buying is VERY important, when I clicked "check out" I knew EXACTLY what I was getting, without any question in my mind of what exactly I was buying

Overall: 14/15
    I would definitely recommend this host to anyone looking for a fast, affordable VPS, the support is overwhelmingly helpful and the website is gorgeous. You are missing out if you don't give these guys a try!

I'm using this VPS for launching a forums site for my minecraft server, which will soon be available on forgottenmc.com
    Last edited by vidplace7; 06-12-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Please get your IP confirmed for this review

How do I get my IP confirmed if I haven't launched anything yet?

Every VPS has a IP attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessends View Post
    Every VPS has a IP attached to it.
    IP: 64.250.116.195
    sorry about that

Seems about right for a review! I've got 4 box's with them - going to post a review over next couple of days.

I'm a happy client for these thou!!

I have 5 VPSes with them. 4 in Chicago, 1 in LA.

Got VPSes on 4 different nodes so far. 3 Xen, 2 OVZ

Uptime is great and Chris Parr is awesome. They recently integrated with ServerGurus too so they got a DC backing them. Been around since last year.

I've been with them 6 months so far.

Just had a 9 minute response time on a ticket today, server is nice and speedy, network is quite fast.

Zero complaints, hope they stick around for a long, long time.

I like how most of the time you don't even have to submit tickets because you can have things handled over Live Chat. Not sure how they feel about us doing that but I sure like it. Those count as like... less than a minute response times lol