Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Id give up guys, I saw this advert on ebay and he changed stories many times, something just doesn't add up. Apparently his site is worth $17,000 because a website says it is. I was very interested but he can't give a straight answer.

WizzKidd knows the score here. Ask him. He was the ONLY guy to do as my post advised and he GOT the information he required. HE MADE AN OFFER.

<<snipped>>
    Last edited by Postbox; 06-19-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Round25 now btw..
    Shared Hosting from £1.92 Per Month | 35% off all hosting packages with promo gogeek
    Web Design & Development | Our Website will be back up soon! | PM For a Quote!
    ** Free website reviews available via PM **

Quote Originally Posted by Pixels Hosts View Post
    HE MADE AN OFFER.
    Was it the one on Ebay? This sale appears completed now, since the site is listed as sold there.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

I am sorry, I just need to put my two cents in on this. You seemed disgruntled with the queries presented in this thread as being mockeries, and acting as if they were not warranted. When potentially purchasing a company, you want to mak sure that you are making a safe investment, thus investigating anything that seems amiss is only natural. When you own and operate a business that you have took the time and effort to build, then the overall aspect of business would be a serious matter to you. When in a position where an individual is considering investing monies into something, it makes them far more reluctant when their mentioning of concerns are responded to with distain and such defense. The points that were brought up were extremely valid as a lot of what is being found and spoken of seem to not add up or padded. For example the mention of your site being worth over $17K based on an appraisal system that said a site of mine that had absolutely nothing on it at all was worth 4-500$ would cause question of the true value, since your choosing to use such a lax estimation for validity. Also, how someone mentioned that your posting this right after a winning bid was achieved on ebay for the same product seems very odd. Whether the buyer had 0 feedback or 1000, they made a pledge to pay for a product and before an adequate timeframe for them to pay for this way expired your already searching for buyers in other venues. Then mentioning you have a team now, and just again the overall tone of your volley in communication is not helpful if your trying to sale something as established as you claim. I am not trying to provoke some response or anything, just felt that something needed to be said, as you do not seem to respect the situation in which you've initiated. I know earlier on in life I had handled situations that later on looking back on them I realized more then I had at the time, and understood that the outcome could have been different had I realized this. I hope that this is the case, and you really do have something worth the time of the decent people interested in this, and not turn out to be something that it is not. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixels Hosts View Post
    Do you actually really expect me to take anyone from here seriously?! NO. Why? you have all ignored my post. IF YOU WANT INFORMATION CONTACT ME DIRECTLY. Simple......
    I did a little research

First of all that template was $200 from akdesigner and not worth $2,000..

I looked up your IP assuming you use a dedicated IP for your main website i than looked up a range and didnt find any with more than 1-5 domains registered to it.. The nameservers are ns1/2 instantresellerhosts.com which was registered in april.

When you base your business worth on a site that simply grabs your traffic, pr, alexa data, ect.. than its going to worry people right off the bat. Avoiding a SS of your whmcs revenue information is another thing..

I looked up the website history on service exchange:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201202021...xchange.co.uk/

It was never a web hosting company...

Nothing adds up here. No one is going to buy a business without investigating it, the people at WHT are not dumb.

Also you say you purchased a VPS up top for 2 years and at the bottom it says you have a locker in the OVH Datacenter.. Meaning you have a server? Correct me if im wrong...

Anyways I advise people to stay away until he can provide accurate proof. It is very easy to makeup fake information as well with browser editing now adays. To the OP tell the truth when selling something and when someone asks a question relating to the business its not a "troll".

Just another trolls 2 cents

Not to mention your website has broken links everywhere meaning your template editing was rushed. My conclusion: You registered a domain, created a reseller hosting account at instantresellerhosts, and you bought a $200 template and trying to sell it for $17k.. Am I right? Or are you willing to provide proof. Because I would be interested if you can prove everyone here wrong.

Your whmcs has no TLD's active for registration. Find it hard to believe you have so many customers and don't offer domains when you can get a free enom account from whmcs. (Also 100GB Port Speed ??? Hard to believe a vps has a 100gb port speed.. lmao)
    Last edited by Varcoe; 06-22-2013 at 10:54 AM.
    www.varcoe.net - Modern web design at an affordable price.

Now i'll add my two cents to this thread.

As pixels-hosts has already said i was given all information, so everything i'm writing is based on fact now.

1. The website is a template, as proven above, for anyone wanting the link it is here Template SpaceHosting I was repeatedly told it was a £2000 template from a company in surrey.
    2. The site itself was hacked a few weeks ago apprently, never good! So all WHMCS isn't providable as it was imported in
    3. The majority of clients are on stupidly non manatainable packages, sold through ebay, such as Alpha resellers for 1 year at £9 a year!
    4. The backlinks are all ****** / seoNuke backlinks, so all are blackhat and of no use
    5. The Alexa data in this thread, does not match the Alexa data on there site
    6. The site itself isn't even complete, missing pages, on-site SEO ect.
    7. Pixels-Hosts.com again is just a WHMCS template, which is nulled, and available everywhere on the internet
    8. I can't comment on the VPS status are i'm not sure if a dedicated server is owned, however the server points to france
    9. The client income stated in this thread, i' can't actually say how acruate it is, i was provided a paypal export from the last 3 months, which did have incomming but hardly any references to pixels-hosts.co.uk invoices

So all-in-all i offered £100 cash and services deal, which was apparently offensive. I also did offer up to £250 cash based on the information been inaccurate and not tying together, plus there would be work to do just to get the site back together.
    Shared Hosting from £1.92 Per Month | 35% off all hosting packages with promo gogeek

Thank you for this review. I think it's safe to say that the OP has some explaining to do especially since he tried to deceive WHT members both publicly and privately

Quote Originally Posted by Round25 View Post
    Now i'll add my two cents to this thread.

As pixels-hosts has already said i was given all information, so everything i'm writing is based on fact now.

1. The website is a template, as proven above, for anyone wanting the link it is here Template SpaceHosting I was repeatedly told it was a £2000 template from a company in surrey.
    2. The site itself was hacked a few weeks ago apprently, never good! So all WHMCS isn't providable as it was imported in
    3. The majority of clients are on stupidly non manatainable packages, sold through ebay, such as Alpha resellers for 1 year at £9 a year!
    4. The backlinks are all ****** / seoNuke backlinks, so all are blackhat and of no use
    5. The Alexa data in this thread, does not match the Alexa data on there site
    6. The site itself isn't even complete, missing pages, on-site SEO ect.
    7. Pixels-Hosts.com again is just a WHMCS template, which is nulled, and available everywhere on the internet
    8. I can't comment on the VPS status are i'm not sure if a dedicated server is owned, however the server points to france
    9. The client income stated in this thread, i' can't actually say how acruate it is, i was provided a paypal export from the last 3 months, which did have incomming but hardly any references to pixels-hosts.co.uk invoices

So all-in-all i offered £100 cash and services deal, which was apparently offensive. I also did offer up to £250 cash based on the information been inaccurate and not tying together, plus there would be work to do just to get the site back together.
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

Quote Originally Posted by cpoalmighty View Post
    Thank you for this review. I think it's safe to say that the OP has some explaining to do especially since he tried to deceive WHT members both publicly and privately
    I'm just trying to be honest, and as i said i did make a offer, which i do believe is responsible based on the information i recieved

Re: Established Web Hosting Business For Sale.

I had a lengthy email conversation with him and apparently me asking him questions was me trying to get his business for nothing. Nothing adds up at all, he dropped his ebay price twice , total dreamer.
    █ • North Hosts Limited - Company Number 8808995 Affordable UK Web Hosting
    █ • Shared • Reseller • VPS • Dedicated • 24/7/365 Support • Instant Activation
    █ • Trendy Site Builder • CloudFlare • Softaculous • Seo Tools • cPanel

Quote Originally Posted by NorthHosts View Post
    I had a lengthy email conversation with him and apparently me asking him questions was me trying to get his business for nothing. Nothing adds up at all, he dropped his ebay price twice , total dreamer.
    I think the OP has a Niche.. He create's host and sell's

I was told i am a "fool" since i was questioning him.. It was offensive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12