Thumbs up QuickWeb - 8 months

Hey guys,

Just wanting to share my current experience with QuickWeb.co.nz, before quickweb i was with another vps hosting comapny which had been good unitl it was brought and they messed it all so i had to find a new one, and while i was googling for vps hosts i found quickweb and figured seeing they were from my country i may as well give them a try, and i have been highly impressed,

i have opened 22 tickets with them for various things from getting kernal modules enabled to weird issues that were happening etc, and it has been amazing support, every single one has been met with the most impressive support fast service (each ticket has been responded to within 20mins) that i have seen,

i started with 1 vps with them and i now have 4 hosts with them and am still impressed,
    i would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a VPS.

There has been no major downtime, even when they did kernal upgrades a month or 2 ago nagios reported no more than 10mins downtime so i am very very impressed,
    i would just like to personally thank the team at quickweb for all the support and service and i will deffintly be sticking around.

Thanks!

My experience mirrors yours.
    They're fantastic - reliable, friendly without blowing a hole in your wallet.

Let's hope they keep it up!

i seen you got positif view of QuickWeb. whos next got positife review on QuickWeb

I've got a vps from theme in softleyer data center.
    The only problem i have is that when i restart my vps through ssh the server never goes up , i have to srat it from vm panel.
    Exept from that everything else is exelent!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodram View Post
    I've got a vps from theme in softleyer data center.
    The only problem i have is that when i restart my vps through ssh the server never goes up , i have to srat it from vm panel.
    Exept from that everything else is exelent!
    i asked them about that, aparently a cron job runs every 5 mins that requests and it would start it again then

Hello AskewDread, tsj5j & bloodram thank you for your kind words, we are very pleased to hear great feedbacks from our clients especially from those who are with us for quite some time now, we will continue to do our best.
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz