Looking for a fast central europe reseller

Hello,
    I am working for a small designer buisness in Geneva.
    We are currently hosting customer website on a simple plan by HostGator. (normal one not reseller)
    Since the number of site hosted is still growing I would like to find a new host in central europe.

HostGator was really great but sometimes we could feel the DataCenter were in US, it's the only reason why we search something else.

We tried KreativMedia but I really cannot understand why they choose Parallels instead of cPanel, I feel like back in 2003 ...

> Here is some info which might help you :

Hosted site :
    - Currently : 20
    - Growing at a rate of ~1/2 each month

Requirement :
    - FAST and Reliable central europe Reseller (We are located in Switzerland)
    - *nix hosting
    - cPanel/WHM
    - Budget up to 50$/month (can be more if it's really needed)

What would be good but not mandatory :
    - Billing Application (WHMCS seems great if we can change it in french)
    - If it could be hosted in Switzerland it would be the dream, but it's not mandatory it could be anywhere if the speed is really good for Swiss visitor.

Site hosted :
    - Mostly Wordpress (which mean MySQL and PHP)
    - Some Drupal, Joomla, etc..
    - ~20% simple small webpage (html/js)
    - Some website host 1 or very few homepage video streaming

What I found so far in webhostingtalk :
    > innohosting
    + As good review on Webhostingtalk, fit our needs
    - As some very bad review on Internet
    > Ezpz hosting
    + As good review on Webhostingtalk and Internet, fit our needs
    - None so far

Once again what we are really searching for is speed for Swiss visitor, most site doesn't have many visitor but can load javascsript gallery or animation, or a little streaming video etc..

Thank you for your help,

Kevin-G

Hi Kevin,

That's a nice amount of information you shared with us
    It shouldn't be too hard finding a host which meets your requirements.

Can you also let us know what kind of disk space and bandwidth you would be needing?

Regards,

Patrick
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

Hi IceBlueHost,
    Thank you for your reply.

We are currently hosting 22 websites on Hostgator.
    Using the 8.3 GB so far.
    And we use around 17Gb of bandwidth every month.

The number is slowly growing but it doesn't have to be much higher than 25Gb, if needed we could juste upgrade to the higher plan i guess.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for that information. Well, that all sounds very reasonable, as does your budget.
    It should not be a problem to find a decent host that can provide you what you require.
    I would contact a few hosts, if you haven't done so already, and see what they have to say. You can often learn a lot about a host from their replies.

Good luck in your search!
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

There is a lot of reseller providers there, I would imagine the servers in Germany would give nice speeds to Switzerland.. the latency is only about 10-20ms.
    Click yourself to Atrahost
    .: Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting on: US and EU servers :.
    .: AWESOME LAST FREE 60 DAYS IN A YEAR GUARANTEE :.

You can choose a host/datacenter in Germany, France, Netherlands or UK.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

stablehost.com DE location, read some good feedback here on WHT

Quote Originally Posted by loyalpay View Post
    stablehost.com DE location, read some good feedback here on WHT
    It's best to recommend hosts that you've actually used.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Hey just try out with www.eurowebhost.eu They are offering Reseller hosting and Dedicated servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin-G View Post
    Once again what we are really searching for is speed for Swiss visitor, most site doesn't have many visitor but can load javascsript gallery or animation, or a little streaming video etc..
    I would recommend http://www.rshosting.co.uk who have their servers in UK datacenter, have fantastic support and reliable servers and offer other free addons that you are looking for such as free whmcs etc.

Latency for a Swiss visitor to their UK servers should be pretty good, however you can try testing it yourself with the help of their test IP.

I haven't heard of any hosts offering services at Switzerland, here at WHT. But i am sure that any hosts based at UK, NL, Germany would work perfect for you. Your budget is more than fine so you won't have a problem with it.

Check out EuroVPS.com. I think they will fit your demands pretty well.
    Too different to be awesome.

Never go with Eurovps. They are ABSOLUTELY incompetent and have ZERO system admin skills.Don't go with them.

If you need managed, go with stablehost.com. They are fine.

If you can give up cpanel, then I wholeheartedly recommend providerservice.com. They are brilliant and have PD-admin as a control panel. Works wonderfully well.

hostineuro.com is another excellent choice. You get free cpanel with their largest vps plan. They are unmanaged, though.

clustered.net, clook.net and layershift.com are also good choices.
    "For I know the plans I have for you" declares our Lord Jesus Christ, "they are plans to prosper you, to give you a hope and a future and not to destroy you." - Jeremiah 29:11

What's your final decision Kevin?

Hi

as your budget is 50 month, id recommend you buy your own whmcs license from ie www.licensepal.com and concentrate on a good host and not just one that provides WHMCS to you, this way you can find the best hosting for your needs and one with good performance.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

@technichristian - Absolutely ridiculous.
    I've been with EuroVPS for almost 5 years now, and I'm impressed by their level of skill, competence, and ability to quickly resolve issues -- assuming there's even a problem to be had, which isn't very often. I don't get impressed very easily. It's also nice for a host to have support techs that actually know more than I do -- also something that's not easy to do. Beyond that the servers are using top of the line hardware, at a great datacenter.

EuroVPS is one of the few hosts that has earned my recommendation, and my business.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||