* World-Of-Computing.com - VPS Summer Deals

We here at World-Of-Computing.com have a surprise for those looking for cheap but reliable VPS servers. Below you will firstly find our new custom vps package...

Enjoy

Create Your Own!!

Operating System?: Choose from any of the OS's from the bottom of this thread.
    Control Panel?: Choose from any of the CP's from the bottom of this thread.
    IPs?: From 1 to 10 IPs Starting @ $2
    DiskSpace?: From 1GB to 500 GB starting @ $0.35
    Bandwidth?: From 100GB to 1TB starting @ $1.00
    Guaranteed Ram: From 64mb to 2GB Starting @ $0.25

Fully Managed
    24/7 Live Chat & Ticket Support

$5/Month + Your personalised specifications - Also.... 25% OFF!!! add 25%off in the promotion code area of the order form.

Note: Please be realistic with your orders, any resources seen not being used will be reduced and necessary moneys credited to your account.

===================================================================================

Mini VPS:

Choice Of OS & CP
    DiskSpace: 5GB
    Bandwidth: 50GB
    Guaranteed Ram: 128mb (cPanel will only function correctly with 256mb Ram or more.)

1 Private IP Address
    Fully Managed

$6.75/Month - Also.... 25% OFF!!! add 25%off in the promotion code area of the order form.

===================================================================================

Small VPS:

Choice Of OS & CP
    DiskSpace: 20GB
    Bandwidth: 150GB
    Guaranteed Ram: 256mb

2 Private IP Addresses
    Fully Managed

$15/Month - Also.... 25% OFF!!! add 25%off in the promotion code area of the order form.

Medium VPS:

Choice Of OS & CP
    DiskSpace: 35GB
    Bandwidth: 500GB
    Guaranteed Ram: 512mb

3 Private IP Addresses
    Fully Managed

$19/Month - Also.... 25% OFF!!! add 25%off in the promotion code area of the order form.

Maximum VPS:

Choice Of OS & CP
    DiskSpace: 50GB
    Bandwidth: 1000GB
    Guaranteed Ram: 1024mb

4 Private IP Addresses

$25 - Also.... 25% OFF!!! add 25%off in the promotion code area of the order form.

VPS Wholesale:

If you wish to become a VPS Wholesaler please submit a ticket with our support system to the Sales Department with subject "VPS Wholesale" including your preferred specifications, budget and contact information or speak with a representative on Live Chat

Notes & Specifications:

All of our VPS servers come with a choice of Operating System and Control Panel. You will find our OS's & CP's below(Please Note: All OS's are free):

Control Panels:

cPanel - $14.95
    DirectAdmin - $9.95 - add DAOFF for free DirectAdmin FOR LIFE (Limited Time Only - Ends 30/08/2008).
    LxAdmin - Free

Operating Systems:

CentOS™ 4
    CentOS™ 5 - 32 & 64 Bit - also available: Hostinabox(LxAdmin) & DirectAdmin Ready.
    Debian™ 4.0
    Fedora™ 7
    Gentoo™ Stage 3
    OpenSUSE™ 10
    Ubuntu™ 8.04

Our Node's Specifications:

Intel™ Core2Quad 9300 @ 2.50GHz
    8GB DDR2 Ram
    2x 750GB SATA II HDD's in a Raid 1 configuration
    100Mbps Uplink

Uptime Link:

To view our uptime statistics click here.

Ping IP: 69.162.74.130

Below we have added a client testimonial for you all to see how reliable we are (More To Come)

Mr. Smith - *Small VPS* - Says;

Hello,

I opted to have a VPS from World-Of-Computing.com, although there was a delay in getting it setup (Not World-Of-Computing.com's Fault), the customer service I have had has been world class! I have even started advertising them on my forum because I am that impressed with them. I would recommend World-Of-Computing.com to anyone who is looking for hosting.

To view all of the above plans click here.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send in a ticket or speak with a representative on Live Chat.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by bear; 08-14-2008 at 07:59 AM. Reason: by request

Is the 25% off a lifetime discount??

Quote Originally Posted by Allosunshine View Post
    Is the 25% off a lifetime discount??
    We do have a hidden 25% off for life promotion code.

If this is needed then it can be possible.

Thanks.

Super Service..

I am VPS user of World-Of-Computing.com .I already used many other VPS from other providers also..But i cannot find out World-Of-Computing supports and Plans any where..Their support is Excellent..They are active in 24/7 in 365 days..So you no need of worry about anything..they will do all things for you..that us World-Of-Computing ....They are Superb

use 25%off for 25 % discount

Coming from a newly created account + 0 posts won't convince any of us...
    |ーWe are all born to this world To meet a certain person; it must be soー|

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Asuka View Post
    Coming from a newly created account + 0 posts won't convince any of us...
    I'll have a customer of ours who has been with us for 5 months reply to this thread if you really want

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfComputing View Post
    I'll have a customer of ours who has been with us for 5 months reply to this thread if you really want
    How can that be when the domain was created in May of this year (Creation Date: 04-may-2008)?
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    How can that be when the domain was created in May of this year (Creation Date: 04-may-2008)?
    The customer that has been with us for 5 months was a friend of my partner who bought from us before we bought the domain, we just had the contact details etc saved to file.

The statements sound fishy so what was your earlier domain ?

dmfhosting.net was created in march and the customer has stayed with us since then, kind of straying from the point of the thread though guys