2amnetwork.com stay away from them

Do not be blinded by a cheep prices first. And here is my reviev as 2am is one of the worst companies that I have been with.

They have the most lazy and irritating support. Sometimes I had to wait 4-5-6 days for an answer, and when the answer was here it was bizarre.

They shutdown my server without any notification and once they realize that it was their mistake they put the server on line again but after 10 hours of down time, and they refund me even $3. I'm not sure if that was a joke or not.... But I lost in that down time 6-7 clients which paid me between $20-$50 every month. And at the end they told me, if you do not like this cancel the server. So I finally cancel it.

They charge me for months for a DA license that I cancel it almost immediately after the order, which is also documented in ticket, and when I request a refund their staff Amber or Cameron called me "vague" I'm not sure which wan was that because they are like fantoms. At the header of the ticket it says Amber but the signature was from Cameron, which is also suspicious thing...

I order from them a server with 8 GB RAM and they give me just with 4GB. They were unable to upgrade with another 4 GB with months, so which hosting company do not have 4GB or RAM...? I have 4 GB spare RAM and even more at home...

Stay away from them if you want to keep your nerves.

Well, it sure sounds as if it has been a painful time for you to be with this server provider.

At this time last year you were searching for a new VPS provider. How is it that you ended up at 2amnetwork, with one of their dedicated servers?

Quote Originally Posted by kafka13 View Post
    And at the end they told me, if you do not like this cancel the server. So I finally cancel it.
    That would certainly be my choice, as well.

They charge me for months for a DA license that I cancel it almost immediately after the order, which is also documented in ticket, and when I request a refund their staff Amber or Cameron called me "vague" ...
    Are you saying that they were unsure about your request to cancel services? Have they suggested that it was not clearly expressed to their terms? Did you cancel by "Request Cancellation option" in your client portal?
    Last edited by ariss; 07-10-2010 at 02:15 AM.

sounds like hell.

I had their Q9300 (4x2.50GHz) - 8GB RAM -1TB HDD - 4TB Bandwidth - 5IPs plan plus /27 class of IP's

Actually their servers and network are pretty good but their support and staff... AAggrrhh... They obviously are new and rookies in this business.

And I cant believe, they cancel my account and nothing about the money refund. I think that they owe me $33 or something... Now I'm even unable to login on their portal, thsy deleted my account without any explanation. What a jokers and amateurs. But this won't stop here. I know that they have a representative here on WHT, Cameron or something and that now he reads this posts. I'm going to tell on every possible hosting forum and thread about this.

Oh yes, and my server is down, tough they said it will be canceled at the end of the billing cycle which id 7 days from today. So no chance to backup my data nothing.

They obviously are new and rookies in this business.
    They've been around for a few years

I do not care about that I said how is their attitude, just like some slapy beginners. So if they are in business few years, probably there is something wrong with them when they can learn how to treat a customer.

at the end they told me, if you do not like this cancel the server.
    Thats bad customer attitude.

To be straight..this is the first time I have heard about 2am..and I am sure I am not going for it anyday..thanks Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by EmuHost-Pete View Post
    They've been around for a few years
    Doesn't seem like it, only few months...

Expiration Date: 2014-07-03
    Creation Date: 2009-07-03

Also they don't seem to stand by there words...
    Quote Originally Posted by About Us - 2AM Network
    At 2AM Network we've got you covered with our exceptional 24/7/365 technical support team working hard for you.