going dual -> Mandrake + WinXP

I just bought a new Dell /w WinXP Home. The only os I have even used is Windows, but I was thinking about ordering a Mandrake Linux CD. And now, the questions... Do I need to buy some kind of third party software to enable dual-booting? Would it be better to get Mandrake 9.1 standard or power pack? How would I install Mandrake on a computer that already has WinXP? How difficult is it to learn to use Mandrake? And which of the following does Mandrake come pre-installed with: Perl, Python, PHP, MySQL?
    String msn = "msn@babich.us";
    Sleep, those little slices of death, how I loathe them. - Edgar Allen Poe

dunno about mandrake, but redhat automatically gives you a dual boot menu

Isn't RedHat targetted more for servers though?

EDIT: Just visited both of their websites again, does anyone know where I can get a copy of either for <= $20?
    String msn = "msn@babich.us";
    Sleep, those little slices of death, how I loathe them. - Edgar Allen Poe

I've got mandrake on this box, its very easy to install (just pop the disc in and reboot, follow the menu) and you can easily select if you want all of the webserver stuff to be installed automatically. The dualboot is auto configured, and you can pick between either Lilo and GRUB. I'd go for Lilo. You can download MDK at their site, http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3 just select the bottom link and then pick a mirror from the top list.

I prefer MDK over RedHat honestly, it just works better on my system. Its pretty easy to use, just be sure to use KDE (or gnome, I prefer kde..) if you want a GUI like windows.

Hope that helps!