Hello,

I had posted this before but the designer kind of flaked out so, here we go again.
I need a redesign for my site Freecenter.com. It's one of my oldest and most popular sites, so I want an excellent job.

It needs to be expandable and work at a minimum of 800x600 w/o horizontal scrolling (expandable meaning it should take advantage of additional space beyond that).

It needs to have a good spot for an ad banner (728x90 or so).

I need the main design and also a design for a table (see how the listings are on the site -- I'd like a sharp looking table design instead of a plain one).

Shouldn't be too graphic intensive. Simple yet good looking.

Should work with current color scheme (the greens)

I need it to be easy to add additional categories, so if they're graphics I'd need a source file I can edit to add new ones (or if they're text that'd obviously be easy to update)

I'm not a designer, but I do know what I like and what I don't like, so I need someone who will work with me to make sure I get a design I'm satisfied with.

Important: either my deposit for you to start must be refundable, or you have to give me a preview of your design to make sure I think you can do a good job and a design that will meet my needs.

If you want to apply, post here or send me an email. I will ignore any messages without a sample or without a link to a portfolio (or sites you've designed).

Please also include how long you think it would take for you to complete and a price estimate.