Any data center near the Philippines?

Hi,

Is there a data center near the Philippines that accepts colocation?

You can check http://web.com.ph/ but no idea about their support and services you can investigate further for reviews.

Hey, thanks.

As expected from the Philippines, too damn expensive. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by exeQutor View Post
    Hi,

Is there a data center near the Philippines that accepts colocation?
    According to my friends in the Philippines, there are not many datacenters in that region due to poor and pricey internet connectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by AcroRob View Post
    According to my friends in the Philippines, there are not many datacenters in that region due to poor and pricey internet connectivity.
    That's true for most Asian countries. If you need Asia-based datacenter, take a look at Hongkong or Singapore. Otherwise, US-based data center is still very good, especially when using good networks for Asia.

Go to datacentermap<dot>com - there you can see globally where data center are located.

Have you considered Australia for hosting?

And that is correct.

I rather get a server from Malaysia or Hongkong.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

One of the IDC I am using belongs to IPVG, you may want to check with them. Heard that they are quite big in the Philippines. But as above, PH and most Asian bandwidth costs are horrendous.

Try looking for one in Hongkong, Singapore, or Japan. If you can't find one, just colocate in the US.

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima VPS View Post
    Have you considered Australia for hosting?
    I heard that connectivity in Australia was VERY pricey and controlled solely by government agencies. I was also told that there is not much bandwidth available as well.

I am actually interested if anyone can verify it. It is an island in the middle of nowhere after all.

I heard that connectivity in Australia was VERY pricey and controlled solely by government agencies. I was also told that there is not much bandwidth available as well.

I am actually interested if anyone can verify it. It is an island in the middle of nowhere after all.
    Yes Australia is VERY expensive. A friend of mine was checking a data center there and it was $20 for 25GB of bandwidth.
    Tailored VPS offers fully customizable VPS Hosting