Question Need Suggestions For an Indian Web host

Hi,
    I am hosting one site at znetindia.com,but i didnt like the services they are providing.So like to transfer my domain to some other better web host.

My main needs are blogging,discussion forums,image galleries and some other script softwares.
    Alongwith that I use to run some contests as well.
    So,Please suggest me some better and cheap web host,preferrably some Indian webhost

Thanks.

Shared Linux hosting plan will be best for you. Check Manas Hosting. They are valuable hosting provider from India.

Better To think for other hosting company

Quote Originally Posted by sach238 View Post
    Hi,
    I am hosting one site at znetindia.com,but i didnt like the services they are providing.So like to transfer my domain to some other better web host.

My main needs are blogging,discussion forums,image galleries and some other script softwares.
    Alongwith that I use to run some contests as well.
    So,Please suggest me some better and cheap web host,preferrably some Indian webhost

Thanks.
    You can satisfied your needs by using hosting of other companies which are non-Indian and there will not be any problem if they are out of India. And there are lots of hosting companies like hostgator, mochahost, hosthunger etc...... My personal experience is with all these company but now i am satisfied with hosthunger as far as prices and up time is concerned....

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by netee View Post
    You can satisfied your needs by using hosting of other companies which are non-Indian and there will not be any problem if they are out of India. And there are lots of hosting companies like hostgator, mochahost, hosthunger etc...... My personal experience is with all these company but now i am satisfied with hosthunger as far as prices and up time is concerned....

For me,the main problem is that I dont have credit card and all these out of Indian sites dont have the facility of internet banking.

ys internet banking facility me not be possible with non indian hosting companies

do u have paypal
    david .c
    web hosting india , www.easy2host.in
    windows , linux -- webhosting / reseller hosting

I think you are just concerned about the payment options. It seems many of the Indian providers have their DC's abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by sanudeep View Post
    ys internet banking facility me not be possible with non indian hosting companies

do u have paypal
    I think for paypal too,a credit card is needed.Is it?

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    I think you are just concerned about the payment options. It seems many of the Indian providers have their DC's abroad.
    I am concerned about other things as well,but i have to consider payment option as well otherwise what the fun of thinking about these webhosts if i cant able to pay

I am concerned about other things as well,but i have to consider payment option as well otherwise what the fun of thinking about these webhosts if i cant able to pay
    Yes I can understand that mate. I was just asking you whether the server location is important to you or not.

Yes I can understand that mate. I was just asking you whether the server location is important to you or not.
    Is it really matters?

Is it really matters?
    Not much unless you are targeting the local visitors only.

Not much unless you are targeting the local visitors only.
    main visitors to my site from india and then almost with same no. of visits I am getting from US too.
    So you suggest me some webhost which is cheap,best and can host more than 3 domains at least.Dont forget to consider Payment option as well

First thing, you won't get cheap hosting on Indian servers (servers located in India).

Second thing, cheap and reliable does not go well together, specially when you need hosting for resource hungry applications like blog, forums etc.

Also it would help, if you can inform about your requirements, space/bandwidth etc., and your budget also.

Additionally, if you can inform how busy your blog/forum/galleries/contest sites are. You should be knowing that a single forum site may require multiple servers in cluster, on the other hand a single server may be hosting multiple forums, all depends on the usage.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Vinayak_Sharma View Post
    First thing, you won't get cheap hosting on Indian servers (servers located in India).

Second thing, cheap and reliable does not go well together, specially when you need hosting for resource hungry applications like blog, forums etc.

Also it would help, if you can inform about your requirements, space/bandwidth etc., and your budget also.

Additionally, if you can inform how busy your blog/forum/galleries/contest sites are. You should be knowing that a single forum site may require multiple servers in cluster, on the other hand a single server may be hosting multiple forums, all depends on the usage.

Right now I am running only blog and soon I am going to extend like having forums,galleries etc.
    And as far as contest is concerned,I hadnt run any one,planning to run one soon.So,dont sure about that.About budget,I can say just one thing that It may varies but not much as I am a student and have to pay from my own pocket money.

In blog, on average I am getting more than 100 visits/day.

So what problem are you facing with znetindia, as they are a fine company.

So what problem are you facing with znetindia, as they are a fine company.
    i need multiple domain hosting plan,but fr that they are charging a lot compared with other web hosts

U have to choose 1 option

For me,the main problem is that I dont have credit card and all these out of Indian sites dont have the facility of internet banking.
    If u want better, long lasting , cheap and quality hosting you have to manage for payment options....or u have to adjust with other Indian companies with some sacrifices......

By multiple domain hosting, you mean addon domains, or each domain with it's own cPanel and account.

Second one is called reseller account, and normally reseller accounts are a bit costly than shared ones.

Quote Originally Posted by netee View Post
    If u want better, long lasting , cheap and quality hosting you have to manage for payment options....or u have to adjust with other Indian companies with some sacrifices......
    I do not agree at all with this statement of yours.

By multiple domain hosting, you mean addon domains, or each domain with it's own cPanel and account.

Second one is called reseller account, and normally reseller accounts are a bit costly than shared ones.

what will be the better option:- addon domains or each domain having its own cpanel and account

Each domain having its own cPanel, you save yourself from future problems, say you need to migrate just one domain with its DB, emails etc next month or next year.

Each domain having its own cPanel, you save yourself from future problems, say you need to migrate just one domain with its DB, emails etc next month or next year.

so u find manas hosting better or any other option in ur view.
    Anyways thanks for your help

When did I said I find them better, search for that name here on WHT and you will be able to judge yourself.

HostHunger is having the option of net banking.Should i Go with them

call justdial or 09949922500 in India