Thread: Updated Website

Updated Website

I have updated my website with more content, new services, and a new navigation system.

Please tell me what you think and more things to enhance it.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

How about a live link to make it easy for all of us!
    "Genetically engineered food
    is corporate bioterrorism"

--- musings of a human guinea pig

Sorry about that, I usually do. http://www.multi-cap.com
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

Thanks. Very nice though some of your pages don't have much content.
    "Genetically engineered food
    is corporate bioterrorism"

--- musings of a human guinea pig

The design is fine. The content is still poor. Honestly, reading your content I wouldn't feel confident at all using your services. Your homepage just doesn't read well. Maybe it's just me but reading the text on your homepage would make me hit Back...

Some examples:

We think the customer is everything, so we try to please our customers in the best way we can ...
    I don't want you to try to please ... I just want you to please.

We want our customers to know that we are experienced professionals and we are skilled at what we do, so they need not expect errors.
    Who are you speaking to? Direct your statement to your potential customers.

We have been trained for years and still undergo certain training to enhance our abilities.
    Pretty awkward sentence. Are you trying to say that your company is committed to constant improvement?

come back often as we update our website occasionally
    Why should I come back often if you only update it occasionally?

Sorry, don't mean to sound harsh but I still think your content needs a lot of work.

Cheers, Victor

I am working on getting content for my website, however I've been working on the forms for the web hosting/design collections and whatnot. I plan to add more detailed versions of the pages when I get a chance this week. Thanks for your input, however I would like more
    Ricky Lipe

Since you don't have any subpages for the software, about us, and contact pages, remove all the links below the "Home" link.

The updated files are being uploaded. I am still working on the content part of the website, however I have updated the front page and would like you to take another look at it victor if you don't mind. Thank you all for your great comments, I have taken all of them into consideration.
    Ricky Lipe