Seeking reliable cloud partner

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to start a cloud based cPanel platform, and am seeking a renown and reliable partner. I've already had/have VPS.NET and GigenetCloud in my sights, and have ruled out Rackspace cloud.

Does anyone else have any viable suggestions? Mainly looking for a solid service by the hour or month, high redundancy, ability to scale well (ie. most things you'll find in a cloud). I'm happy to pay reasonably for the service, so long as I know it's going to be quality. I haven't locked down to VPS.NET or GigenetCloud because of various pricing/relationship/etc. issues that have been apparent over the last few weeks.

Regards,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrishollman View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking to start a cloud based cPanel platform, and am seeking a renown and reliable partner. I've already had/have VPS.NET and GigenetCloud in my sights, and have ruled out Rackspace cloud.

Does anyone else have any viable suggestions? Mainly looking for a solid service by the hour or month, high redundancy, ability to scale well (ie. most things you'll find in a cloud). I'm happy to pay reasonably for the service, so long as I know it's going to be quality. I haven't locked down to VPS.NET or GigenetCloud because of various pricing/relationship/etc. issues that have been apparent over the last few weeks.

Regards,
    Chris
    What is your budget? Have you checked the cloud offer section?
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence

Quote Originally Posted by THAMAN View Post
    What is your budget? Have you checked the cloud offer section?
    Budget is roughly <$200. Just looking to get into an entry level configuration, nothing too spectacular, just reliable.

I have been taking a look in the offers section, though I would be more inclined to go with recommendations from end-users or those with experience.

EDIT: Thanks for your reply THAMAN

EuroVPS.com but it is in Netherlands.
    Traveltipy - Travel Tips for Your Trips!

Besides cPanel what other needs do you have? What kind of access and/or management? How much resources?

Could you please elaborate more on what you're searching? From your message, looks like you're a reseller and you're searching a platform that is both easily partitionable and extendable (without the hassle of scaling). But I might be wrong, hence this question :-)

Thanks,
    Corrado Fiore

What exactly are you looking for in 'cloud'? Failover between nodes, or failover between data centers?
    madgenius.com - S Corp. We are US based company.
    Web Hosting, Cloud VPS, and Dedicated Solutions since 1998
    Also offering custom solutions and automated provisioning for most services

Quote Originally Posted by CloudWeb View Post
    Besides cPanel what other needs do you have? What kind of access and/or management? How much resources?
    Yes... unmanaged, semi-managed, managed or fully managed? How much diskspace/bandwidth, CPU/memory do you need? How many IPs?
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

May I ask why you have ruled out rackspace?

Are you simply looking for "cloud" or are you looking for a specific architecture/configuration?
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

What do you need - to resell virtual instances or just any kind of Cloud-based HA hosting services? I'm asking this question because there are Shared, Reseller and Dedicated (full-virtualization) hosting services powered by Cloud computing platforms. So, do you need to resell Cloud VPS or any other form of "Cloud" based accounts?
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

I assume you've evaluated amazon?
    Neosurge Web Services since 2002
    Neosurge VPS Hosting

Amazon has great reserved instance deals if you want to make a longer term commitment with them.
    Crandion LLC
    Quality software, quality service
    https://crandion.com

I don't know exactly what it is you are looking for, but I recommend Amazon.

After 10 years, SuperKids found the best, and it's a cloud. Try CloudWEB.com, if Jason can't help you, then no one can. Best cloud options available, we are pleased as punch. Contact us if you want more details...