Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Talking Very good service

Mugurel have done great job for me, I did accepted first design with no changes.
    I can't believe it took me so long to find someone like him.
    Grate service mate, will spread the word!
    Thanks

Peter
    PeterOnTheNET

I have had 3 seperate business card designs done & they are all fantastic ! Highly recommended !
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com
    A decade of professional hosting !

Talking Tough customers, great designs

First let me start by saying I have had some really tough customers that needed logos. Problems included customers dragging their feet on drafts and not even having the slightest idea of what they wanted for logo. The important part is how ypson handled everything. Even though the design process clearly took much longer than it should have yspon was professional throughout. Working with the customers on my end was hard but yspon made it as easy as possible. On top of the excellent customer service he really makes great logos at a unbeatable price. I would highly recommend you use yspon for your logo projects for quailty work at exceptional prices.

hi

Hi , i Just had a Logo made from ypson and i have to say the logos were very proffesional ,and i would also like to add that this gentlamn is curteous and nice to deal with.

If i need any more Logos or artwork I will defo be returning to this gentlamn.

good job!

tq

I've just had ypson design a second logo for myself, this time for Skins for WordPress.

It's been 9 months since I last hired ypson.com and his work is still of high quality and he still provides a fast turnaround.

(previous review)

ypson.com just finished a logo for me today. Very immpressed with their speed of work and pricing. Will use again for logo design in furture.

I have no other words to express my experience with ypson but fast, great, helpful and professional. My client is 100% satisfied.

Marty
    SimpleNode.com :: Superior Hosting Solutions
    Affordable and reliable hosting plans are not impossible

Great services performed. I have contacted Mugurel for a logo for one of our clients. They had a draft and needed touch up. Later, he offered an idea of his own and turned out to be loved by client. I will always get back to him for more orders at any time. He will be our main provider for graphic work from now on.

Just finished our new logo, letterhead, and business card. There are no words to describe how impressed I am on the level of service, flexibility and quality of work. It all looks great. I must say I am very impressed. If I ever need another logo designed I won't think twice about who to see! At my request, even included the Pantone color codes that they used so I could have the business cards printed to specifications and the colors would not be off.

They seemed to read my mind of what I wanted the logo to look like, but at the same time surprised me with something unique and quite different.

Overall experience was awesome, I will be a returning customer. 10/10
    ❄️❄️❄️ HOSTBLIZZARD.COM --- 100% Canadian Hosting Provider ❄️❄️❄️
    • Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud Hosting • VPS Servers • Domain Names
    a division of Sheernox Technology Group

ypson did a good job with one logo. He delivert it in less than 1 day. Highly recommended.

Mugurel, thanks for the going the extra mile on with our logo. Your turn around time on the revisions was amazing!

I commend Mugurel for his great work. Very prompt and professional!
    IceStorm.com - Top Provider of Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Cloud VPS Plans.
    Why IceStorm? Two Words: Proven Reliability.

Web Development London

I am looking to get my logo patented as many people like it, has anyone any ideas about the best way to go about this

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Mungo View Post
    I am looking to get my logo patented as many people like it, has anyone any ideas about the best way to go about this
    Alex,

I'd recommend a trademark rather than a patent. Patents are for products and inventions. Trademarks are for names and graphics.

The easiest way, I believe, would be to go through Legal Zoom (http://www.legalzoom.com/trademarks/...-overview.html).

The other way may be harder: try it through the USPTO yourself (assuming your in the USA). The USPTO is where trademarks are registered. Their start guide is here: http://www.uspto.gov/web/trademarks/workflow/start.htm.

---

EDIT: Okay, I see you're in London. In this case, I am not sure what their process is. Try a Google search, or perhaps visit: http://www.ipo.gov.uk/.

I will take a look at the ipo site then, thanks again

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234