SMO activities or PPC?

which is best SMO activities or ppc for advertisement or impression?
      0 Not allowed!

In my opinion both SMO and PPC are the most important. PPC is important because (if done wisely) it will greatly increase your desired traffic and will help you reach appropriate visitors. If you are aiming high, PPC is a must. However don't spend too much money on it at the beginning. Big 'disadvantage' is fact that PPC is expensive but it brings quick and visible results. If you don't have experience in that matter I suggest to hire someone to help you set a successful campaign . The last thing you want to achieve is money loss.

SMO is nearly free of costs. While PPC is strictly designed to increase your traffic the SMO target is to present your company to potential customers. It is huge opportunity to show that your company is trustworthy, professional, reliable or whatever you would like to show to your visitors. What is more SMO will increase number of your customers, will greatly improve your company image and will facilitate communication with your visitors.

Which one of them is more important? Whether you have low budget or not the SMO is always good choice. If you have enough money to spend it on PPC, the better, it will pay off also. Money spent wisely on PPC will never be money lost.

Impressions is one of the factors which certainly matters but I recommend to focus on PPC, SMO and SEO to achieve wonderful effects.
    Last edited by ModulesGarden; 12-12-2011 at 07:40 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

I think you should try both of them at the time, as PPC cost something but SMO is almost free, but both have their own advantages like PPC will give you immediate affects and SMO will generate long run benefits like quality links and potential customers.
      0 Not allowed!

4. Hello.I thing SMO and PPC both are the most important.SMO is free but PPC is costly.but i think you should be use both SMO and PPC.Its better for you
      0 Not allowed!

Both are good but PPC is paid or instant resulting and other one is free but time consuming.
      0 Not allowed!

SMO Activities don't need money whereas PPC needs money. But PPC provide customer efficiently rather than SMO.
      0 Not allowed!

SMO:- SMO is trying a friends and friends of friends visit your home.
    PPC:- Here we search paid keyword so PPC advertising makes a lot of sense for a lot of businesses .
      0 Not allowed!

There is no discrimination among these techniques which ultimately generates traffic to your website. So you should concentrate on all these methods to drive quality traffic to your website.

But for starter or low budget SEO, SMO is much better option as PPC is not free.
      0 Not allowed!

9. It depends on your financial condition if you can afford PPC then you should go to it and if you want for free source to cater audience towards your site then you should go for SMO. But in my opinion SMO is better as you will already have a community to promote your every new promotion but on the other hand you will have to consider PPC for every new promotion which will be very costly for you.
      0 Not allowed!