Parked domain and SEO?

i have a few domians parked at my site

ie socomtacticalairsoft.com poiting to my main site socomtactical.net is there a way to SEO these as i have notices domains with keyworks on seem to be picked up well as my keyword is airsoft

Laurence

I have read various sources that say that parking a domain doesn't really hurt you but doesn't really help you either. [KEEP IN MIND - I READ THIS ON THE INTERNET]

I also read that Google and other search engines only read your main domain name.

I don't know how reliable that source was but maybe someone else could shine some light on this question because I have several parked domains as well.

Parked domains

Parking one domain on top of the other isn't beneficial, since Google doesn't award duplicate content. However, if you unpark them and use different content while linking one website to the other, your websites each receive slightly more relevance.

It's a good idea to put around 250 words in a page, making sure to use the keywords in each paragraph as well as the first and last sentence on the page.

In a case of parked domain name you need to work with such aspect of SEO as backward link building. And not with web site content. At least I have seen some great examples of such SEO.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

You dont want to SEO parked domains at all. just concentrate your SEO efforts on your main websites.
    Jaan Kanellis | iNET Interactive