Bandwidth Monitor for IIS

Hey all,

I'm looking for a Windows 2003 IIS Bandwidth management software. I would like something that functions with a SQL database, either MS or MySQL.

I am looking for somethign that will also manage bandwidth limits and send out Bandwidth Exceeded emails when that limit is reached or almost reached. So far i have found WAE Tech IISBM which is in beta and somethign that isn't cost efficient for a hosting company with over 500 sites.

Please let me know of anything that you might know of that can help me out in this search.

Colter

I suggest you change to Linux instead of using Windows

Originally posted by 27hosting
    I suggest you change to Linux instead of using Windows
    why do people liek you always have to psot usless smart *** remarks like this.
    Canada Kicks Ass Canadian content & forums! | Canadian Hottie.ca Sexy Canadian babes for free!

Would a control panel like, helm, hsphere, or others work? They all include that.

I can't justify buying an expensive Control Panel at this point, I do everything by remote desktop just fine.

I have been using DU meter, just installed the freeware version of PRTG Traffic Grapher 4, its pretty good, but again it monitors the network card im pretty sure.

Would also be REAL nice to find a monitor that can monitor per IIS Site.
    Canada Kicks Ass Canadian content & forums! | Canadian Hottie.ca Sexy Canadian babes for free!

Take a look at http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/, looks like it will do what you want, not free though for the full version.
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Here is another candidate perhaps..

http://www.aspwebsoft.com/bmonitor/
    Reseller-Network.Com
    Hsphere, DirectAdmin, or Helm. Windows 2003 & Unix Reseller,Shared,and Dedicated Hosting.
    *Multi-Homed* *Usage-Based* *Adult Content Allowed*

What we did involved two steps:

1) Use AWStats to create reports for customers
    2) Create a Perl script to browse to the Bandwidth summary field of those reports once a month and email our billing address with overages

It's a solution that works but we'd prefer something more automated. What Reseller-Center posted looks really cool!
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

this http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/ monitor sounds interesting, i like there desciption and features. Anyone contact them for pricing?

I think im going to try the demo.
    Also signed up to download the bmonitor to try it out.

I will report back with my opinions