Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisDoug View Post
    When presented with factual information, several competing hosting providers tried to twist it in their attempts to further tarnish our reputation. I find that grossly unfair, and because of this I will no longer be responding to the thread from here.

I find it absolutely hilarious that even when discovering the owner of the company is not Jules, simply because Jules registered the WHOIS details to the registered company address, they try and conclude it's the same person! Are you honestly that desperate to try and destroy us? It is completely pathetic, and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You should spend more time focusing on your own companies than trying to destroy others.

I will no longer be responding to this thread. Reach your own conclusions, whatever they may be, and move on to the next waste of time.
    Other people really aren't making your company look bad. Your company is making your company look bad. Everything everyone else is saying pales in comparison to the way your company has conducted itself. Get off the high horse and stop blaming other people for your PR issues.

For whatever reason, valid or invalid, your company has gotten itself mixed up in a public hosting scandal. This is the largest web hosting discussion forum that I know of and as such it has a single thread on here discussing the issue. You're lucky it is only one and has been contained at that. Stop trying to make it seem like there is a world of people ganging up on you. That's not the case, there's just a group of people interested in the hosting market discussing the latest trend. Unfortunately, it's you. And as the newly self-professed PR guy for your company you have taken on the responsibility of mitigating the issue. And quite frankly you have done a piss poor job of it.

The person who was involved in the scandal has been representing himself as the owner of your company online through numerous avenues. You have publicly stated that this employee will continue to work within your company at some capacity. The fact that he publicly claims to be the owner and is listed as such on the domain is clearly an issue that you have failed to mitigate. The whole "he's just tech and we trust him" doesn't make sense. When I close on a house I don't put the title in my real estate agent's or my gardener's name. This is essentially (on a minor scale) what your company has done and is not at all common for a hosting company as they of all people should know better. Either your company is incompetent at doing business online or the person in question of the scandal has a higher capacity than you are leading on such as an owner, partner or some other issue that you are trying to cover up or refusing to disclose for fear of how it would look. Whichever the outcome it shows that your company has poor management because you either allowed an employee to register your domain in his name or you're publicly lying to cover up a scandal and got caught red handed. Neither option looks good for you which is likely why you have ducked out of this thread and are playing the game of "You're all ganging up on me so I'm not going to respond any further." You dug your own grave, nobody here did it for you.

JaJae,

Very well said.

It was said as good as it could.

I am going to get some
    Serverfruit - awesome cPanel hosting!
    Bacon forever!

Strange that even though there are supposedly different people involved with this company, they ALL have the same attitude problem.

And I'm not a host, neither is kpmedia, so you can't throw the "competitors bashing us" speech at us.

I speak from a client's POV and quite frankly this is probably the worst example of a bad hosting "company" that I've encountered for some time.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    Strange that even though there are supposedly different people involved with this company, they ALL have the same attitude problem.

And I'm not a host, neither is kpmedia, so you can't throw the "competitors bashing us" speech at us.

I speak from a client's POV and quite frankly this is probably the worst example of a bad hosting "company" that I've encountered for some time.
    You said it - and you said it very well...
    Serverfruit - awesome cPanel hosting!
    Bacon forever!

very appalled at the lack of self control this kiddie host is exhibiting.

and c'mon..... over a twitter fight? are you 12 years old?

you guys have a great looking website. at least do it justice.
    Something awesome
    coming soon....

well, it got me.
    you can't stop me, i am going to get to the new level
    hahaha LOL

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post

Totally agree

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567