Hybrid Hosting - 10 beta testers required

Dear all,

I have just finished building what I call "Integrated Hybrid Hosting". I am so excited about the ease of how it is possible to use traditional hosting along with integrated easy-to-use cloud hosting, that I want to open for commercial sales.

But, before I do that, I would like 10 users to test my services for a beta period of estimated 1-3 months. It is entirely for free of course.

What you get:

- Free traditional hosting plan featuring 1GB Disk Space, 10GB bandwidth along with all other traditional features of Windows based hosting using Plesk control panel for 3 months.
    - Free integrated cloud hosting including 1GB cloud storage and 10GB cloud bandwidth for 3 months.
    - A permanent 50% discount on hosting services if you decide to continue services after 3 months.

How to use the cloud storage after account creation:
    - You will get FTP access to your web hosting account.
    - If you upload into the "httpdocs" folder, the files are stored locally on the server and are accessible using http://www.yourdomain.com/file.ext
    - If you upload into the "cloud/private" folder, your files are stored in the cloud, but only accessible to you.
    - If you upload into the "cloud/public" folder, your files are available via HTTP/HTTPS on the link http(s)://services.somedomain.com/yourdomain.com/public/file.ext which will redirect the user to get the contents from the geographically closest node.

What is required from you:
    - You need to have a domain you can point to my name servers.
    - You need to actually use the account and provide feedback to me.
    - You need to write an honest review here on webhostingtalk.com after the test period ends (when I open for commercial sales).

Send me a PM including your domain name (the one you will use in the test) and your email address if you are able to start testing within 3 days. Thank you in advance for helping out.
    Last edited by michaelpoulsen; 08-09-2010 at 12:07 PM.
    Kind Regards

Michael Poulsen

just to clarify: you say the testing stage will be "estimated 1-3 months", but then you say that everyone will get 3 months of the service for free. can you please clarify?

Sure, sorry for the confusion. I estimate that I am able to open for commercial sales within 1-3 months. When I open for commercial sales, all the testers get 3 months free.

So as a tester, you get the test period PLUS 3 months afterwords.

BTW, nothing is carved in stone, so if you run out of resources during testing, I will of course provide more - within reason.
    Kind Regards

Michael Poulsen

thanks for the quick answer!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelpoulsen View Post
    - If you upload into the "cloud/public" folder, your files are available via HTTP/HTTPS on the link http(s)://services.somedomain.com/yourdomain.com/public/file.ext which will redirect the user to get the contents from the geographically closest node.
    Just a minor, but significant correction:

- If you upload into the "cloud/public" folder, your files are available via HTTP/HTTPS via the cloud URL http(s)://services.yourdomain.com/public/file.ext which will redirect the user to get the contents from the geographically closest node (US, Germany or Japan)
    Kind Regards

Michael Poulsen

Hi,
    As I can't PM yet, please send me a email at farnlee77 @ hotmail.com

I've sent you an email requesting that you reply back to me with your domain name. I will then get everything set up for you.
    Kind Regards

Michael Poulsen

Okay, will read my email now, please stay online.

Email sent.

My domain is toursup.com
    Last edited by computerwis; 08-10-2010 at 09:57 AM.

Okay, the domain is all set up, and I have sent you the account information email. Thanks for volunteering to test to all testers so far.

There are a few spots left to fill the 10 test user seats, so please keep PM'ing your email address and domain name if you are interested in testing.
    Kind Regards

Michael Poulsen

Still room for interested testers. PM me your domain name and email address, and I will set your test account up within 24 hours.
    Kind Regards

Michael Poulsen