Hosting for this project

Hello, let me know that it would respond hostings as hostgator, bluehost, godday, starlogic, aruba.it, jaguarpc and similar images uploaded to a house with a script like this; script Free Image Hosting script and then view them with 4images or coppermine and However, do HOTLINKIG to view the images in a forum that I have with some 2500 visits per day.

This forum I have it in a VPS with limited space, but need to show enough pictures, already dealing with nature.

From time users like me use Photobucket and ImageShack to do this, but I want to make a compilation of the best stories (which will be many and will be more than 10GB in pictures) and is very tedious climb folders without ftp.

That is why I want to create and use a script to upload images and my users also use it if they want.

I hope their views before deciding. Thank you.

You will likely have large issues doing this on anything but a VPS or Dedicated server. Most web hosts do not allow you to run a file upload service (whether it be images, videos, or something else).

There are hosts out there that do allow it, but you will need to ask the host BEFORE you sign up.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Yes, as said ask the host before you sign up . i think your best bet would be to get a small vps to do this job as it will be ideal.

Thank you. Keep looking. But another VPS will I get the quotes $$
    Last edited by Monticulos; 09-01-2008 at 03:21 PM.

It better be a high end VPS to handle the load on the server you are requesting.

With 2500 visits per day using Coppermine or something similar it could very well tax both the CPU limits and SQL server depending on the involvement of your visitors.

how much are you wanting to pay?
    Databloc - cPanel Web Hosting
    Read customer reviews here.

No, this server will not be 2500, if the homepage.

It is the main function, host photos and presenting them in the forums.

And will also be photos for html (static).

Coppermine is optional.

Thank you.

PS: budget, about $ 15 months

Hmm the budget needs to be increased as there will be a lot of bandwidth usage, my suggestion would be taking up a VPS.

Well, it looks like you need a more powerful VPS or even a dedicated server. Hope your website can pay the hosting bills because it looks pretty serious. I think that a VPS with 1024 RAM and enough space and data transfer would work for you. I would suggest you to go for reasonable prices service, which means no "unlimited" and "unmetered" offerings. I've seen decent VPS offerings in $60 - $100 range. Just review the offers section.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone